View Poll Results: What day or days work best for you for a DDO hangout?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Friday late afternoon/evening

1 33.33%
  • Saturday

0 0%
  • Sunday, probably early/mid afternoon

0 0%
  • Unless you're all hanging out at my house this poll is irrelevant

2 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Community Manager

Default PAX EAST 2016 Meetup thread

Hello everyone! If you are heading to the Boston area this weekend for PAX East, or would be interested in driving in/whatever for a casual meetup, this is the thread for ya. I know we have several folks flying in and visiting this weekend, and am planning to have a casual Friday evening meetup along with a Sunday afternoon meetup (essentially, a bit of a post-convention meetup for those around.) I wanted to get a sense from you whether you will be in the area, and whether you would want to hang out?

Additionally, as in years past, if you are a DDO player and are attending PAX, make sure to get in touch with me. I have some swag, and will find some time to hang out and pass it out.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member

I'd like to meet up, free everyday of pax except for the hours of 3:30-6:30 as I'll be working a booth.

Hero

Default Woot!

I'm free Friday evening, all day Saturday, and Sunday after noon. But only if we meet up outside the convention...I didn't buy a pass since DDO wasn't officially attending

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by MysticElaine View Post
    I'm free Friday evening, all day Saturday, and Sunday after noon. But only if we meet up outside the convention...I didn't buy a pass since DDO wasn't officially attending
    Yes, this would be outside of the convention center for that and other reasons.
    Join us on Twitch!

It's last minute for me, but I think I could work something out for Sunday afternoon. I won't drive to Boston, so I would be taking the train to South Station. What timeish for Sunday so I can figure out train tickets and departure time and return trip time?
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Is Turbine at PAX East for their Batman: Arkam App game or to preview their Game of Thrones: COMING SOON!
    ?
    Casual DDOaholic

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    It's last minute for me, but I think I could work something out for Sunday afternoon. I won't drive to Boston, so I would be taking the train to South Station. What timeish for Sunday so I can figure out train tickets and departure time and return trip time?
    No exact time has been established, as it depends on what works best for the most people. Just to throw a time out there, maybe something like 1pm Eastern on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Gratch View Post
    Is Turbine at PAX East for their Batman: Arkam App game or to preview their Game of Thrones: COMING SOON!
    ?
    We are not on the show floor this year.
    Join us on Twitch!

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

I would consider driving over according to Google its less than 4 1/2 hours to Boston a little jealous of my friend he is working at there this year but I think he plays DDO so maybe if I showed up and he had free time he would as well
    Last edited by Uska; 04-19-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Beware the Sleepeater

Default will be at pax

I will be at pax friday, saturday and sunday. I am returning to the game after 4 years and would really like to pick brains about builds, changes and what is in store for the future!
    Lost Legion

We suck.

Wont be there (again) so wish you all well, have a blast, and tell us all about it when you get back.
    Ever thought about a trip to somewhere in Europe? Just a thought.
    BTW fell in love with New England when visited some years back, and Love Boston.
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    ... and other reasons.

CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Community Manager

The current working thought is a casual Friday early-evening meetup for a few folks who can make that time frame, probably somewhere closer to the office to accommodate most of the participants' driving plans but maybe not. The main meetup would be Sunday afternoon, somewhere near the convention center. My experience is that by then there's quite a few places to hang out, so we may even be able to grab the restaurant-bar near the convention center itself, or we'll find something even better. Thoughts?
    Join us on Twitch!

The current working thought is a casual Friday early-evening meetup for a few folks who can make that time frame, probably somewhere closer to the office to accommodate most of the participants' driving plans but maybe not. The main meetup would be Sunday afternoon, somewhere near the convention center. My experience is that by then there's quite a few places to hang out, so we may even be able to grab the restaurant-bar near the convention center itself, or we'll find something even better. Thoughts?
    Sounds good to me for Sunday. Buying my tickets after work today and I should be there around 11 am.
    #MakeDDOGreatAgain

You are the one choosing not to play alts.

Casual player now investing way less than I used to into the game, playing 1-3 months at a time and still want nothing to do with Reaper. #improvepuggrouping#alldifficultiesmatter

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Sunday sounds tempting

Beware the Sleepeater

Hero

I'm good with both those dates and will stop by after work

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

anyone know a cheap motel not to far away for Saturday night?

Beware the Sleepeater

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Uska View Post
    anyone know a cheap motel not to far away for Saturday night?
    I don't know of any cheap motels any where near the convention center, but there should be quite a few options if you are willing to take a subway ride into the convention zone.
    Join us on Twitch!

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

I don't know of any cheap motels any where near the convention center, but there should be quite a few options if you are willing to take a subway ride into the convention zone.
    never ridden a subway in my life

Beware the Sleepeater

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast