Thread: DDO Bonus Days!

Community Manager

Default DDO Bonus Days!

DDO Bonus Days bring you +20% Heroic and Epic XP along with +5% VIP XP, now through April 10th!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Member RistoffDervish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DDO Bonus Days bring you +20% Heroic and Epic XP along with +5% VIP XP, now through April 10th!
    Awesome, Thanks!

Ristoff is the leader of the Orien guild Arcane Alliance. Above is our airship "AA Krimson Kraken" with all the buffs and amenities.
    Send mail or a tell to Ristoff in-game and ask for an invitation. All players welcome!

Yes....this will do just fine.
    Leader of Legion of Eberron on Cannith.

Characters: Loromir & Baldomir....among others.

I wish there was less lag so I could actually enjoy this bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ykt View Post
    I wish there was less lag so I could actually enjoy this bonus.
    Me too.

:sigh:
    Steve Howe was voted "Best Overall Guitarist" in Guitar Player magazine five years in a row (1977–1981) and in 1981 was the first rock guitar player inducted into the Guitar Player Hall of Fame.

Curious, what system are you running?
    I have run the past 2 days in gianthold on my deep gnome warlock. auras going, bursting blasting tenticls with a fellow guildy and well we haven't really had any lag issue. a small gitter here or there but that's really about it.

Quote Originally Posted by hunzi2010 View Post
    Curious, what system are you running?
    I have run the past 2 days in gianthold on my deep gnome warlock. auras going, bursting blasting tenticls with a fellow guildy and well we haven't really had any lag issue. a small gitter here or there but that's really about it.
    Have you recently tried shroud, tempest spine, hox, fot...or any other ****ing raid !?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Behoram View Post
    Have you recently tried shroud, tempest spine, hox, fot...or any other ****ing raid !?!?
    How relevant are those to leveling?

Not to look the gift-horse in the mouth or anything, but we could do with some double points, too. I'm actually in the mood to spend some money on DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigErkyKid View Post
    Description: The arcane archer PrE seems to be designed to work only with bows. However, it is possible to attach its effects to other weapons with much greater rate of fire like shurikens (or crossbows).
    Bug.

Community Member

Default Increase the bonuses

Since lag is so bad, they should increase the bonuses to offset the extra time/frustration to complete a quest or raid. Such as +30% xp; or quadruple chance for remnant drops; or +50% per raid member. Things that might get people playing while they try to fix lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Puddletoes View Post
    How relevant are those to leveling?
    When the game is lagging, it doesn't matter whether you're leveling or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ykt View Post
    When the game is lagging, it doesn't matter whether you're leveling or not.
    In the general scheme of things, yeah, you're right. When discussing bonuses geared towards leveling, you're wrong.

ah, good to hear. good day now.

Quote Originally Posted by Uldith View Post
    ah, good to hear. good day now.
    It ended already...
    Wait, can you hear it? Is it? The worlds smallest vio..nah... nevermind... it can't be, its too small..

Angry Vip bonus is not working correctly during "xp bonus weekend"

I used a Heroic Otto Stone and rcvd total 3.3mil XP, when I should have rcvd 3.5mil XP; I did not receive full +15% VIP XP bonus today (July 14 2016, 6pm Central time).

When I used the stone, I had these buffs in effect: Sovereign II Bonus +50%; Guild XP Shrine +5%; Master's Gift +5%. Combined with the +15% VIP bonus this weekend, that should give me a total +75% XP bonus; 2.0mil * 75% bonus = 3.5 mil XP.
    When I used the stone, the following effects occurred:

* (Advancement): Your experience point bonus effect gave you 1,199,999 bonus experience points!
    * (Advancement): You gained 100,000 bonus experience points for being a VIP!

The bonus XP should have been 300,000xp (2mil * 15% = 300K), not 100K.

I've used multiple Heroic stones over the last several weeks and consistently been getting 3.4mil XP, so I know what's needed to get XP from a Heroic Otto Stone.
    The difference in XP that I didn't get this time is 200K, exactly 10% of the Heroic Otto Stone. The only bonus that would account for not receiving +10% XP is the base VIP XP bonus.
    I confirmed my VIP subscription is up to date.

I created a Help ticket for the issue. Their response:

** The issue you have described has been recorded for review by the In-Game Support team but is not an issue that we can assist with. We recommend that you take a moment to submit a formal bug report at this url: http://ddobugs.turbine.com/ to aid in the research of this issue. Be sure to fully review the information at the top of the bug report form to understand how bug reports are handled. **

Completely UNACCEPTABLE. All a help rep would've had to do is generate 200K worth of Daily Dice stones, and it would've replaced what I rightfully should have received for XP today. 200K worth of XP is a lot of time spent/lost.

This isn't a bug; someone set up this weekend's VIP XP bonus incorrectly. VIP BONUS IS NOT WAI.

I received LESS XP today WITH the bonus +5% VIP XP WEEKEND than I did with multiple stones the last few weeks!

Cordovan: I'd appreciate an intervention here, cuz this is not right.

Qeistalan

[I also posted to this thread because the thread is directly linked to the "Learn More" button about the Bonus XP Weekend on the Weekly Sales page. Players need to know VIP bonus is broken, and management needs to fix it ASAP.]