Community Member

Default Maetrim is complete

Well, it has been a long road, but Maetrim finally completed his last past life as of 3rd April. Currently aiming to be an 8 Fighter / 6 Monk / 6 Ranger Abomination variant.

A big thank you goes out to the community who have adventured with me through the years. Some new, some old, some not forgotten.
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Congratulations! Woot!
    Jeoffree of Cannith, Leader of Monkeystyle Guild

Congratz!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Congrats Maete

Hope this doesn't mean we won't bump into each other in low level content for the next year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinary View Post
    Well, it has been a long road, but Maetrim finally completed his last past life as of 3rd April. Currently aiming to be an 8 Fighter / 6 Monk / 6 Ranger Abomination variant.

A big thank you goes out to the community who have adventured with me through the years. Some new, some old, some not forgotten.
    You might want to grab a screenshot for https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...letionist-List.

Community Member

Maetrim is once again complete again. He completed his racial past lives and Aasimar Iconics by 22/12/2017. Almost a whole year of constant TR!
    Ah, to be able to level at leisure and play end game again!
    Cannith Server: Maetrim - Once again complete
    Maetrim's DDO Character Planner: https://github.com/Maetrim/DDOBuilder/releases

Community Member

Maetrim is once again complete again. He completed his racial past lives and Aasimar Iconics by 22/12/2017. Almost a whole year of constant TR!
    Congrats man - one of the first people I played with coming back to this game - see ya in world
    Last edited by boredGamer; 05-27-2019 at 06:35 PM.

You will always suck to us though Mae

BTW - We have almost a full Rusty Guild playing again on Ghal - lots of people came back - come say hi sometime - all the best - Pom
    Pom may refer to: An alternative word for the British /Polyoxymethylene, a common plastic polymer / Pompom, a decorative ball / Baby Pom, the youngest of the Fimbles /Puddle of Mudd, an American hard rock band

Gratz mate 1 more for the grinder

Jeoffs almost done too
    Damonz Cannith

Community Member

Gratz!!!
    See you in raids
    In game in Cannith as
    Aborim Master (main toon) --- Nickallin (my tank)--- Jjnick (warlock 30) --- Nickpunick ()--- Nickruvido (my healer)--- Nickallinone (shuri build)
    guild: not Flagged ( ex guardiani di eberron, ex gods, ex kvp)

Gratz!!!!
    Main: Kamdragon The Tank

Since this was brought back to life, I thought a pale master should appear.
    Varr's all over. Cannith Varr getting the love currently.