Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Korthos Greeter

Quote Originally Posted by NemesisAlien View Post
    Is that guy in the ice robe standing near the korthos gate you?
    Nope, that is one of Grandern's. See, well the entire thread ...

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 06-21-2019 at 06:29 AM.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Default thanks to all the people who are running this program!

liking to make new characters and having returned after 2 year hiatus, seeing the greeters in both korthos and seeing what there trying to do really moved me. this community really rocks and has kept this game going for almost 13 years! were getting close to Guinness world records areas here, just gota keep trecking on and keep this game alive and thriving! keep up the good work!
    Last edited by dante2465; 09-13-2019 at 12:16 AM.
    Dante2465 "AKA" Xdante Wrathbone

I've given out too much rep recently but will when am able. I saw these chars today when I was playing with my nephew who is new to DDO in Korthos. +1

Orien seems to be default again. Time to step up some newbie action. Take some of the new people under your wings, fellow orienites, will you?!

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Orien seems to be default again. Time to step up some newbie action. Take some of the new people under your wings, fellow orienites, will you?!

Cheers,
    Titus.
    This is great news! I have a level 15 paladin on her first life with a greater tome of learning, so I might have to rush her to 20 and TR her to help out new players!

Thanks for the heads-up! Mentoring new players is the key to retaining new players so they continue to play and support DDO!
    "Swords will cut you wide open!" - Trip Fisk

Snowy korthos needs to go

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcimerist View Post
    This is great news! I have a level 15 paladin on her first life with a greater tome of learning, so I might have to rush her to 20 and TR her to help out new players!

Thanks for the heads-up! Mentoring new players is the key to retaining new players so they continue to play and support DDO!
    That's the spirit!

8. 12-02-2019, 05:47 PM

Reason
    wrong :)

Default late xmas

I broke the 3k mark. I did set that goal for xmas but I was too busy to play much in december.
    Well anyway, I have to say the new folks are quite polite in their answers.
    Welcome to Orien all!

Cheers,
    Titus.

I returned to this project since Orien got default again. I reached my 3.5k mark tonight.

I am missing you, Grandern. Show up again.

Cheers,
    Titus.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567