Thread: DDO Bonus Days!

Community Manager

Default DDO Bonus Days!

DDO Bonus Days bring you +30% Guild Renown and Double Commendations of Valor, now through March 20th!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Whoa!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DDO Bonus Days bring you +30% Guild Renown and Double Commendations of Valor, now through March 20th!
    Shouldn't you be on vacation?

Sending you positive vibes if you're working while on vaca.

Hopefully you're some place sunny and warm. And the food and drink are excellent!

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    Shouldn't you be on vacation?

Sending you positive vibes if you're working while on vaca.

Hopefully you're some place sunny and warm. And the food and drink are excellent!
    Yes, but it's a staycation. A term I really dislike, but apropos. I'm also keeping an eye on the DDO.com migration and lag reports. I know the current lag in-game has been frustrating, and I want to make sure I am doing what I can to improve things.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

and 45% more lag!

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Fun

Yes, but it's a staycation. A term I really dislike, but apropos. I'm also keeping an eye on the DDO.com migration and lag reports. I know the current lag in-game has been frustrating, and I want to make sure I am doing what I can to improve things.
    All that matters is that you have some fun! Eat well too.

Hopefully if you have to deal with some 3rd parties over the lag it goes smoothly. I will send positive vibes there as well.

And randomly, moar Sharn and a Pantera, http://bringatrailer.com/listing/197...aso-pantera-4/

Aww! Ty Cordo.
    Kimmeh--Lehren--Natheme--Arekkeh--Daiahn--Yesminde
    Join Magefire Cannon on Thelanis!
    Follow PB on Twitch!
    PB's Youtube Channel

Community Member Blaze-Of-Glory's Avatar

Where's my double daily dice xp?

This weekends bonus should be double raid xp & loot. Now, that would be funny.

What does this matter as a huge portion of us cannot play the **** game?

I know the current lag in-game has been frustrating, and I want to make sure I am doing what I can to improve things.
    Appreciated. It seemed like we were getting very little feedback about the situation without you.
    "The sword itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with swords."

11. 03-17-2016, 02:43 PM

Community Member

It never fails, any time I think to myself, "Eh, I'll turn in these sagas for renown, surely next week's bonus won't be renown..."

Thank you, I hope you get to spend your next free days/weeks at an awesome DDO-free place of your choice. You earned it for sure. There are so many great places to spend free time in the US from Key West to Hawaii.

(I know it is kind of cruel to write this on an US forum, but I would go mad with my job if I wasn’t for the 30 days paid vacation and the 10+ legal holidays. Bavaria has 13 bank holidays or to put it differently: Regular Joes like me work less than 220 days a year here. That’s how a job and 14 alts get together. Now if I didn't had to cross the ocean to get to Vegas.. well you can't have both.)
    BowHealer - The "Healer with legendary CC"-project: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...h-legendary-CC
    The Dungeons and Dragons Webcomic THE ORDER OF THE STICK BY RICH BURLEW
    http://www.giantitp.com/comics/ootscast.html

Although I gotta say, having 2 bonuses that affect quest end rewards running at same time is kinda mean! This one that one this one that one I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!
    Kimmeh--Lehren--Natheme--Arekkeh--Daiahn--Yesminde
    Join Magefire Cannon on Thelanis!
    Follow PB on Twitch!
    PB's Youtube Channel

Thank you, but

Go have fun with the family!!!

~Anaelsbet~; ~Elsbet~; ~Lilabet~; ~Islabet~; ~Phaeddre~
    ~Ascent~

I hope you don't read this until your stayca is over, but take the time and enjoy yourself while you can. Thanks for all that you do. Some of us do appreciate it!