Community Member

Default I got a weird idea...And need help with it. Or just "you realy are an idiot".

So while looking at my ek enhancements i saw that core talents gives me force spellpower. And while looking at AA i saw that force arrows scales from spellpower. And i got REALY weird idea ( i do not know anything about end level content, so if it is totaly useless just say) so i wonder - is it terrible or at least can live until next (E)TR? And if it is any kind of useful i need advises how to build it properly.
    Race: elf or half elf
    Ranger6/wis12 with fighter2 or rouge2 ( i dunno, lol. 2 feats vs evasion+trapfinding that will be lesser than must... ), int based.
    Skills - Spellcraft max.
    Feats - Er... Close to usual AA, but in epic more spellpower? (skill focus:spellcraft?)
    Enhancements
    15 elf (into AA, arcane fluidity 1/3) - 11 ek (imp. shield, battlemage 2/3, 3rd core) - 12 harper (st. com., KtA) - 41 aa (mystical archer, moonbow, arrow of slaying, elemental damage (x4), runebow, soul magic, force arrows, inferno shot)
    Spells: tenser must be always on, extended of course.
    Whole itemization is around spellpower, doubleshot, attack speed. And only 10% spell falure allowed.
    Destiny... Shiradi? It is the only one i saw that have raw and % spellpower, ranged power with it makes it even better.
    Why? I just saw 9d6 (21d10 on crit) force damage that scales from spellpower and i thought... What can go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by losvtranse View Post
    So while looking at my ek enhancements i saw that core talents gives me force spellpower. And while looking at AA i saw that force arrows scales from spellpower. And i got REALY weird idea ( i do not know anything about end level content, so if it is totaly useless just say) so i wonder - is it terrible or at least can live until next (E)TR? And if it is any kind of useful i need advises how to build it properly.
    Race: elf or half elf
    Ranger6/wis12 with fighter2 or rouge2 ( i dunno, lol. 2 feats vs evasion+trapfinding that will be lesser than must... ), int based.
    Skills - Spellcraft max.
    Feats - Er... Close to usual AA, but in epic more spellpower? (skill focus:spellcraft?)
    Enhancements
    15 elf (into AA, arcane fluidity 1/3) - 11 ek (imp. shield, battlemage 2/3, 3rd core) - 12 harper (st. com., KtA) - 41 aa (mystical archer, moonbow, arrow of slaying, elemental damage (x4), runebow, soul magic, force arrows, inferno shot)
    Spells: tenser must be always on, extended of course.
    Whole itemization is around spellpower, doubleshot, attack speed. And only 10% spell falure allowed.
    Destiny... Shiradi? It is the only one i saw that have raw and % spellpower, ranged power with it makes it even better.
    Why? I just saw 9d6 (21d10 on crit) force damage that scales from spellpower and i thought... What can go wrong?
    You are not an idiot...

I have a 12/8 Elf Fighter/Wizard I use the AA and EK trees because of the Spell power. Now I use Tier 5 in AA so the Tenser has to be cast from Scroll. I went Dexterity based and the Elven Dexterity enhancements. I found the additional Wizard Levels gives me access to a lot of the Arcane buffs and the Fighter levels helped to get the Feats needed.

Going INT based the Ranger levels make sense to keep the need for High Dexterity. You will need to leverage the Harper Tree if you are going INT based.