Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by kanordog View Post
    Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    Happy to see your completed journey. Good luck with your prowler.
    thank you Kanordog & Tscheuss
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Default Reflections on the journey

There was a long delay in this run due to RL illness and then my playing of alts at the launch of reaper.

Here are my general observations

1. The main danger was champions. Even on elite, the general mob was not a problem.
    2. I had no major issues until level 12 (in which I constantly changed my enhancements). The biggest challenges (other than champs) came from DR (until I got tier 5 Harper righteousness) and Dispelling (Offering of Blood--didn't even bother). Other minor issues presented themselves, like getting tripped all the time (hobgoblins in Tangleroot and wolves were big offenders here...). I had to give up Threnal since the Render DR was a slog. Sometimes I would get surrounded by hordes of mobs and that was a problem.
    3. Dungeon scaling was a huge problem in later levels as well as general difficulty. I was virtually carried through many quests and often found myself apologizing to the party. Eventually, I stopped grouping and finished the journey by doing slayers and repeating quests like Litany.
    4. During this long run, the monk pass occurred; as a result, I added two monk levels to the original split. Then, reaper appeared; I had no chance in reaper due to lack of ghost touch as well as PM healing nerf.

I have no intention of ever doing this again. It was fun until level 11ish and then became a slog!

My finest moments were doing the Crucible swim at level on elite and Spies in the House at level on elite!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

Default Absolutely Beautiful!

First: I'm ecstatic you made it through to 20 while keeping the Vow! Many others would have given up after too long, but you held true to your goal.

Second: I loved how you told the story of your "Nude" adventure with the prose from Songs from the Slums. It was a wonderful atmosphere of story-telling, especially with the still-shots.

Third: Kudos to you for even attempting this. It's too bad you wouldn't do this again as part of a "Nude" static group. I'm sure others would give this a try if grouped with like-minded players. Just a thought.

I hope you've regained your health and have no more RL issues, so you can play and deal damage to those Champions who one-shot you. Revenge can be sweet!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dravella View Post
    First: I'm ecstatic you made it through to 20 while keeping the Vow! Many others would have given up after too long, but you held true to your goal.

Second: I loved how you told the story of your "Nude" adventure with the prose from Songs from the Slums. It was a wonderful atmosphere of story-telling, especially with the still-shots.

Third: Kudos to you for even attempting this. It's too bad you wouldn't do this again as part of a "Nude" static group. I'm sure others would give this a try if grouped with like-minded players. Just a thought.

I hope you've regained your health and have no more RL issues, so you can play and deal damage to those Champions who one-shot you. Revenge can be sweet!!!
    thank you for the kind thoughts Dravella

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123