2015 DDO Players Council Nuclear_Elvis's Avatar

Default Wayfinder: Your Part Time Guild makes level 50

Just an announcement and congratulations to all the members of Your Part Time Guild on Wayfinder, as the Guild has achieved Guild Level 50, and our 600th Guild member recently joined us. The "Active" accounts in the guild surpass 400, so our extreme mass is pushing us up at a rapid pace, with a new guild level achieved every 2-3 days without Sagas or special potions in use.

We have a growing group of officers helping manage our mass, some of whom are Guild Leaders of some of the largest guilds in game across other servers, so a big thanks to them and their volunteerism to assist. We're also doing a great job of retaining players on server, helping assist those new-to-game, returning to game, or simply part-timing, as we are very forward in contacting new players who arrive on server in hopes of helping them understand the game, the chat system, and their options for initial gameplay and guild resources. The trends we see as result - the Wayfinder server overall is growing at a nice pace in the last 90 days.
    Kyll - Guild leader of Your Part Time Guild on Wayfinder server.
    -- Your Part Time Guild has over 750+ Guild Members!

Community Member

Congratulations! Makes me wanna log back in to Wayfinder and check it out.

Community Member

I see a lot of "Your Part Time Guild" members put up LFM of various levels and difficulty. I've pugged with a few of them. Nice folks.

2015 DDO Players Council Nuclear_Elvis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vulkoorex View Post
    I see a lot of "Your Part Time Guild" members put up LFM of various levels and difficulty. I've pugged with a few of them. Nice folks.
    Thanks for the kind words. We're full of players across many backgrounds and experience, so with our 600+ member size we will have a mix of players that are brand new to DDO, some returning to game, and some are 10-year veterans of the game. Admittedly, most of our players fall into the first 2, new/returning, but that's ok, as we're trying to build retention on server and grow Wayfinder in population.
    Kyll - Guild leader of Your Part Time Guild on Wayfinder server.
    -- Your Part Time Guild has over 750+ Guild Members!

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

Congrats it's a nice group I run with sometimes on my occasional trips to the server

Beware the Sleepeater

I rolled up an Iconic a while ago and joined somehow randomly. Was going to do a favor run which I still need on there. Didn't know Kyll was a PC and vet forum member. Will have to run to 20 quick ebb favor in the coming days.