Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Default Now that we know how you think....

Quote Originally Posted by noble_pirate View Post

..and if this run might happen before 29.1 - then you could easily do under 4 minutes )
    Now that we know how you think and the way your mind works, every achievement you post will be looked at as suspect in the future... Just sayin

Renowned or anyone else on Thelanis with whom we play for that matter would never even consider posting an unearned or contrived achievement. To what end? We value our reputation within the community and we enjoy and encourage competition from the finest players DDO has to offer...
    StormChaos | StormAbyss | StormKaos | StormKhaos | Tattianya Y Mir
    Thelanis - Renowned

Quote Originally Posted by StormChaos View Post
    Now that we know how you think and the way your mind works, every achievement you post will be looked at as suspect in the future... Just sayin

Renowned or anyone else on Thelanis with whom we play for that matter would never even consider posting an unearned or contrived achievement. To what end? We value our reputation within the community and we enjoy and encourage competition from the finest players DDO has to offer...
    He was just sharing a funny bit about how, if we could go back in time and run this pre u29.1, knowing now that Rebuke Foe works on Xyzzy (I'm assuming he didn't know, as many others didn't), you could run HoX in less than 4 mins.

You sure are a bunch of sensitive folks. Don't need to go on the defensive so much over nothing, your reputation is already what it is, don't worry about that
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

I already mentioned you can run it under 4:00 right now. Don't need to go back in time

If everyone executes perfectly the tactics/instructions I laid out, we should expect an achievement post Soon (TM).

They have extra motivation (I hope) to run it at 4:00 or less. ^^
    Thelanis -- Wulverine + [Funkaholic, Funkatronic, Funkarific]

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    He was just sharing a funny bit about how, if we could go back in time and run this pre u29.1, knowing now that Rebuke Foe works on Xyzzy (I'm assuming he didn't know, as many others didn't), you could run HoX in less than 4 mins.
    Thanks for Clarifying his position, thought, and intent... clearly he cant speak for himself and needed you to do it for him.
    StormChaos | StormAbyss | StormKaos | StormKhaos | Tattianya Y Mir
    Thelanis - Renowned

Quote Originally Posted by StormChaos View Post
    Thanks for Clarifying his position, thought, and intent... clearly he cant speak for himself and needed you to do it for him.
    You are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    I don't think you get a choice.. you are Rys's minion..

lol, you guys are terrible
    Thelanis -- Wulverine + [Funkaholic, Funkatronic, Funkarific]

Community Member

I see Jinx in that 4:38 HoX run... Clearly this run could've shaved off 38+ seconds by replacing that pileon!

Community Member

if replacing a pileon saves us 38 seconds we should be able to get it to under a minute.
    member of ARISE (thelanis) thanks to the support of viewers like you and the league of women voters

9. 01-21-2016, 10:34 PM

10. 01-21-2016, 11:26 PM

11. 01-22-2016, 11:02 AM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123