Default Returning to the Game after an Unintentional Break

Hi Everyone! Carrianne/Guerric here. I accidentally stopped playing for close to a year when my second daughter was born last January. I guess three jobs, two babies, and one wife proved a bit much for me. I'm hoping to get back into the rhythm of things again, but thought I'd pop my metaphorical head in here and ask a few questions for anyone who has the time to answer.

1) How its Orien? Are people still around? What are the big changes in the community? Is the Titan channel still alive and well?

2) There have been a lot of content and gameplay updates since then. It may be a lot to go over them all and I can always check the wiki and forums, but is there any general wisdom among the players about what the good, the bad, and the different are pertaining to the last several updates?

Thanks so much, and I hope to see many of you again in game!
    Main- Carrianne Taliesin Elven Fighter 12/Ranger 6/Rogue 2 Tempest AA, Orien

Welcome back! Orien is happening during peak hours EST and on weekends. Late night EST will be slower and there is an active core of players on the server. Titan is very active with 25 - 30 people on the channel at peak times.

For 2015 we've had Updates 25 -29, That is Temple of Elemental Evil pack, the new Warlock class and the story chain that goes from Trail of the Archons pack, The Devils Gambit pack and the new Legendary (lvl 30+) quests which include the end of the new story chain - Legendary Shroud. There is a lot of other stuff to it so check out the updates here:
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Category:Modules_and_updates

Maybe asking in Titan too can get you some further details on the fly for new changes over the year.

I guess the biggest changes have been the addition of the Warlock class and shift of the top level from 28 to 30.

Catch you in game!
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.