Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Legendary greensteel wep bonus effects seems same formula as heroic ones

Just crafted a all fire spell power t3 wep,the combination is earth,fire,fire+earth which known as Aspect of Magma II...got
    but the epic version is not dot from what i saw,its one-time damage like the lantern ring.. the damage is much higher than it tho,got crit numbers of 2k-2.5k..dont have enough mats to do another t3 accs,so not sure if its the same too
    this is the augment slots info
    So Rahmanii on Sarlona just crafted a triple postive t3 wep
    Last edited by Holyavatar; 12-23-2015 at 03:01 PM.

I wonder if there is a Epic lit 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyavatar View Post
    Just crafted a all fire spell power t3 wep,the combination is earth,fire,fire+earth which known as Aspect of Magma II...got
    but the epic version is not dot from what i saw,its one-time damage like the lantern ring.. the damage is much higher than it tho,got crit numbers of 2k-2.5k..dont have enough mats to do another t3 accs,so not sure if its the same too
    this is the augment slots info
    How many runs did it take you to craft this t3?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigErkyKid View Post
    How many runs did it take you to craft this t3?

Thanks
    10 LH run,got some large mats from buddies as well,t3 is much harder to craft than t1 and t2..

A friend of mine just crafted a t3 accs too..http://postimg.org/image/5z32eb9g1/
    There is no addition effect..he is pis.sed off nao..From his sad result,it is either no additional effects on legendary greensteel accs or just no bonus effect for single element combination..

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Holyavatar View Post
    A friend of mine just crafted a t3 accs too..http://postimg.org/image/5z32eb9g1/
    There is no addition effect..he is pis.sed off nao..From his sad result,it is either no additional effects on legendary greensteel accs or just no bonus effect for single element combination..
    Hmm. That item does not seem to have the same gem in tier 1 as it does in the other tiers. Dominion in tier 1, escalation in the others. That could lead to problems, if I understand my green steel crafting correctly.
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Hmm. That item does not seem to have the same gem in tier 1 as it does in the other tiers. Dominion in tier 1, escalation in the others. That could lead to problems, if I understand my green steel crafting correctly.
    That didn't need to be the case with heroic greensteel, any version of an element's effect contributed to the set bonus pairs for that element. Would be a shame it was the case now...

Those accesories seem to be really underwelming anyway.
    I mean, bonus from t1 is dobule of t2, and t2 is double of t3, complelty idiotic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Legendary Green Steel: Some things from heroic are very similar. Some are fairly analogous. Some are quite different.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by WiseFreelancer View Post
    That didn't need to be the case with heroic greensteel, any version of an element's effect contributed to the set bonus pairs for that element. Would be a shame it was the case now...
    Oh, well, old man's memory failing (again), I guess heh
    DDO: If a problem cannot be solved by the application of DPS, you're not applying enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    Legendary Green Steel: Some things from heroic are very similar. Some are fairly analogous. Some are quite different.
    However the guard effect on items seems to be borked as was noted on Lammania. It never provided a bonus. And I pray to the DDO gods that there was a faithful translation of con op. I'm not wasting any mats tho until most effects are out. I love the game but being a guinea pig to wasting resources is not my thing. Transparency is always a much better idea than 'try it' especially as borked as u29 is turning out to be.

Gonna take a guess here that Concordant Opposition, if there IS a Legendary version, is one of those "very similar" things (to the point of being "exactly the same, with no increase in rate or amount of SP returned"?)

I'll let others with way more time, energy, and willingness to waste resources than I have figure out what some of the new effects are...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Quote Originally Posted by PNellesen View Post
    Gonna take a guess here that Concordant Opposition, if there IS a Legendary version, is one of those "very similar" things (to the point of being "exactly the same, with no increase in rate or amount of SP returned"?)

I'll let others with way more time, energy, and willingness to waste resources than I have figure out what some of the new effects are...
    I will gladly provide mats to people from ddo wiki, so they can create items to find out on all combinations.
    Oh wait...

Yeah, making recipes big unknown + making mats bound on aquire = system dead on arrival.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

Community Member

Hi Vargouille,

I appreciate your work on developing DDO

Just wanted to let you know that the vanishing augment effect on LGS after log out is still there as I write this 22/12/15., following release of u29

I tried removing the crafted augments then putting it back in, it again vanished after log out. I know your time is valuable, but I humbly request a quick identification of the cause and a hotfix, or Legendary G'S crafting will be impossible to me and some other players who have the same problem.

Is there an epic lightning 2 effect, also known as lightning strike ?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zaidm271981 View Post
    Hi Vargouille,

Just wanted to let you know that the vanishing augment effect on LGS after log out is still there as I write this 22/12/15., following release of u29

I tried removing the crafted augments then putting it back in, it again vanished after log out. I know your time is valuable, but I humbly request a quick identification of the cause and a hotfix, or Legendary G'S crafting will be impossible to me and some other players who have the same problem.
    I also have this problem as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zaidm271981 View Post
    Hi Vargouille,

We're looking into getting a fix for this out soon. (As far as we know this only affects weapon effects that deal extra damage on hit, such as the extra Fire/Good/etc. damage On Hit, On Crit, and On Vorpal.)

P.S. Fixed https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...T)#post5747567
    Last edited by Vargouille; 12-24-2015 at 11:01 AM.

Community Member

We're looking into getting a fix for this out soon. (As far as we know this only affects weapon effects that deal extra damage on hit, such as the extra Fire/Good/etc. damage On Hit, On Crit, and On Vorpal.)
    That's great news, thank you

I'm crying a little bit inside that THERE ARE EIGHTEEN MORE DIFFERENT INGREDIENTS TO COLLECT!!!
    Argh!!! Too many **** ingredients in this game!!

Meh,the hotfix made greensteel even worse..u have to re-equip the items to get stats after log in..
    Last edited by Holyavatar; 12-23-2015 at 01:11 AM.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast