Community Member

Default I give up. CTD/connection lost

I tried all the voodoo that I could find on this forum. Pre-caching game logic, moved game files etc.

In the end, I get loggeed into my character, but my character is frozen in place for about 30 seconds ( with the red X at the top middle), and then I get a connection lost message and the game closes. I play WOW and a bunch of other online games without problem. My connect speed, even in the red x says is below 100ms.

This has been going on for a few weeks since I have tried to return. I was able to play twice.... but that is 2 out of probably 100 login attempts. When I was able to play those 2 times, the game was lag free and I played each time for a few hours. I have no idea why those two times work, and none of the others did.

It is always the same. I can see my character, all the bars and stuff load, but I cannot move ( only spin the camera).

This is Windows 8.
    Last edited by Afyndax; 12-13-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Afyndax View Post
    I tried all the voodoo that I could find on this forum. Pre-caching game logic, moved game files etc.

In the end, I get loggeed into my character, but my character is frozen in place for about 30 seconds ( with the red X at the top middle), and then I get a connection lost message and the game closes. I play WOW and a bunch of other online games without problem. My connect speed, even in the red x says is below 100ms.

This has been going on for a few weeks since I have tried to return. I was able to play twice.... but that is 2 out of probably 100 login attempts. When I was able to play those 2 times, the game was lag free and I played each time for a few hours. I have no idea why those two times work, and none of the others did.

It is always the same. I can see my character, all the bars and stuff load, but I cannot move ( only spin the camera).

This is Windows 8.
    http://support.turbine.com/ics/suppo...?style=classic