Default Rearranging Airship Amenity Locations

I did a search of the forums and couldn't find any information directly addressing this subject. Our guild just upgraded our guild ship and I want to go in and rearrange the old school amenity locations down in the cargo. I can't seem to find how to remove amenities in order to replace them in another location. I have tried buying the amenities and going to the new location and placing them on top of the existing amenity but it wont let me as the amenity I am trying to set up already exists in a different location.

The plat cost of removing old amenities or buying new ones isn't much of an issue but the only way I can see how to 'rearrange the furniture' is to wait the 2 weeks or so until the existing amenities reach their time limits and then go in and rearrange things. I don't want to leave guildies in the lurch though as some of the amenities will be running out at different times and I hope I don't have to work out the exact time schedule for when one amenity runs out and when I can place the next one on the proper location.

I hope I am just missing something simple here. Is there any way to remove amenities so I can replace them with different ones?
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    I did a search of the forums and couldn't find any information directly addressing this subject. Our guild just upgraded our guild ship and I want to go in and rearrange the old school amenity locations down in the cargo. I can't seem to find how to remove amenities in order to replace them in another location. I have tried buying the amenities and going to the new location and placing them on top of the existing amenity but it wont let me as the amenity I am trying to set up already exists in a different location.

The plat cost of removing old amenities or buying new ones isn't much of an issue but the only way I can see how to 'rearrange the furniture' is to wait the 2 weeks or so until the existing amenities reach their time limits and then go in and rearrange things. I don't want to leave guildies in the lurch though as some of the amenities will be running out at different times and I hope I don't have to work out the exact time schedule for when one amenity runs out and when I can place the next one on the proper location.

I hope I am just missing something simple here. Is there any way to remove amenities so I can replace them with different ones?
    Key problem is what I underlined. You just need to get an amenity that doesn't exist on the ship currently and use it as a temporary placement. Then go to the other amenity and place the one you just deleted. Then go to the temporary and place the missing amenity. Looks like the good old swapping algorithm:
    temp <-- x;
    x <-- y;
    y <-- temp;
    Usually no ship has all 3 navigators, so there's a crew member that won't exist. Small amenities are easy to find, since there's minor and lesser versions of stat shrines and lesser, normal and greater for resist shrines. As for large amenities, there are more than the slots possible, so figure what's not there.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Aha! That makes sense. You answered my question perfectly Faltout, thank you.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.