Community Member

Default Angels Guild Recruiting

This guild is going to be focused around doing guild sagas and raids together. Other quests and chains of all levels are included but it is the guild sagas and raids that we will have dates planned for it. We will only be doing the quests and raids on Elite/EE, unless theres many who do not know it in which case we may do it on an easier difficulty so that they may learn.

If you have any requests on things you would like in the guild feel free to send me an in game mail. I can not promise it'll happen depending on what it is and what everyone wants, but i can promise to read it and consider it. Its not just my guild after all it belongs to all of us.

The guild rules are:

1. If you take something from the guild chests make sure it is something you actually need. Do not take an item merely just to sell it, the person who put it in there could've done that them self if they wanted it to be sold. Do not take from the guild chests unless you are willing to put stuff in it whenever you find a good item that you do not need. If you want to take from the guild make sure to give back to the guild. This isn't a guild for leeches. Do not put items in the guild chests that have no value. If an item is vendor junk do not throw it in the guild chests. Leave the chests for items that matter.

2. Make sure to get renown rewards whenever possible. A end of the quest reward if there is a good reward by all means take it, if there is not a reward do not take an item just to vendor it please. Getting renown rewards at the end of the quest will not only help me and you it helps all of the guild. The more renown we get the higher level of a guild we have and the stronger buffs we are able to have on the ship.

3. If you enjoy our guild i encourage you to advertise us to others. Ask your friends to join, ask people you group with, ask people in general chat. This will allow us to grow into a bigger guild which will also benefit us all. The more people we have, the more people you have the ability of grouping with, and the more we have to do raids and sagas with us. If you find someone who wants to join be sure that they read the rules and agree to follow them.

4. Being active rule. My rule on being active is no more then 2 weeks offline. I will not give more then 2 weeks unless you send me an in game mail telling me you will be offline and on what date it is that you wont be able to get on.

The guild rules may be updated later in the future if i need to make more or adjust some. Breaking these rules may result in being kicked out. If you can not follow these rules simply dont be in the guild and find a guild that suits you. If your here you are expected to follow the rules set.

If this sounds like a guild that is for you please send me an in game mail to my character Wolffgirl, or post below your in game name and i will message you myself.
    Last edited by Dildirra; 11-17-2016 at 10:12 AM.

Community Member

Bump. Took a break from the game for family issues and now im back on, and trying to rebuild my guild again . It is currently level 54, we do have a ship with lots of buffs on it. New players, returning, or vets are all welcomed if your interested in joining send a tell in game or a mail to my character wolffgirl. I hope you all have a wonderful gaming experience ^_^.

PS: We have cookies!

Community Member

Hi, how active is the guild now?
    I joined a couple of years ago guild fas a new player but am almost exclusively a solo player.

Monte