Default Any way to hide/reduce Ship buff Icons?

as title. I can't see when my timer for KtA goes down to certain counts or other temporary buffs (at times).

Please do not say, "just don't do ship buffs."

Sorry if a solution was already posted. Thx in advance.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    Please do not say, "just don't do ship buffs."
    The sole reason I clicked on this thread was to say, "don't get em in the first place." I'm bored, so why you gotta ruin my fun?

As far as I know, no, there is no way to hide/reduce ship buff icons, unfortunately. This would be a great feature if it was added.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

I think a fast solution to the multiple buffs is to put the buffs in Timer order where the shortest buffs are always in the visible section and the longer buffs are in the hidden area.

Another option I was thinking was to not show Guild buffs in the top bar and only on the examine. Not sure how that would work technically.

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    The sole reason I clicked on this thread was to say, "don't get em in the first place." I'm bored, so why you gotta ruin my fun?

As far as I know, no, there is no way to hide/reduce ship buff icons, unfortunately. This would be a great feature if it was added.
    hah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    I think a fast solution to the multiple buffs is to put the buffs in Timer order where the shortest buffs are always in the visible section and the longer buffs are in the hidden area.

Another option I was thinking was to not show Guild buffs in the top bar and only on the examine. Not sure how that would work technically.
    is it possible to do this now with the timer duration? Sometimes it works out that way on its own.

I keep clicking on KtA even when I do not need to do so.
    Reciting in my head, "One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi..." to 120 is not fun...
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

I think that your buff timers should be highlighted like stances in your clicky bars. If you are under effect of some spell or whatever that you have casted, clicked or whatever....you should see a blue revolving highlighted light with a timer and or other number in association counting down on it. While those casted upon you from outside sources should be with your ship buffs displayed on top.

Agreed, buff bar is completely useless now thanks to ship buffs. Another system is completely broken and ignored.

Or perhaps a single icon the represents all ship buffs and only lists those that affect you (so you don't get two icons even if one of those isn't being used because you already have one with a stronger effect).