DDOcast Host
    Licensed House Cannith Refuse Disposal Unit Technician

Default DDOCast 408 - DDO Debates: Levels 16-24

Cordovan steps into the moderator seat as Propane, Antha & Patrick debate levels 16-24! We also cover the fantastic Black Friday sales, community news, and game news!

Have thoughts on this show, ideas for round table topics, questions you want to ask us, or topics you’d like to see us debate? Leave us a comment, send us an email (ddocast@gmail.com) or give us a tweet (@ddocast)!

Check out www.ddocast.com for mp3 audio, our show calendar, swag, archives, and more!

Want to support the show? You can feed the kobolds (give money) on our website www.ddocast.com! We use these gifts to support the show and give out prizes.

PRODUCER’S NOTE: Due to lack of available time there are no time markers for this episode. We apologize for the inconvenience.

DDO Debates: Levels 16-24
    -What is the best quest?
    -What quest should you avoid?
    -What monster is most likely to kill you?
    -What Adventure Pack is a must have?
    -What piece of gear should you be looking for?
    -What heroic weapon would you like to have as an epic version?
    -Which bonus day is the most impactful on gameplay?
    Game News
    Community News
    Lightning Post
    Closing

DDO Chronicle 168
    DDO Wiki Poll: Most Influential
    Erdrique: What Makes the Taken Unstable
    Axel: Legendary Feats
    Shady Rogues: Chamber of Insanity

-- Watch live at http://www.twitch.tv/ddocast
    Shamgar ~ Pjstechie ~ Melchizedek ~ Habakkuk ~ Josheb ~ Magoi ~ Kinnor ~ Eshek ~ Zakchaios ~ Jephthah ~ Bartimaios ~ Ehudh ~ Bezaleluri ~ Nebuchad ~ Lava Divers (Khyber) ~ Epic Education ~ Building Blocks ~ DDOCast ~ contact me

Best quest: I'd have to go fairly old-school & say stealer of souls, that was always a lot of fun back in the day

To avoid: sleeping dust, due to it's fail condition though it depends on the character i'm running - on a 2hander melee it's horrible, on an acid savant sorcerer it's full nukey blast time because who cares, they're acid immune! The fact you *can't* avoid it for shroud flagging just makes it more painful.

To kill me: the caster with the champion crown

must-have: vale of twilight

gear: depends too much on character type, though a lot of the commendation gear from eveningstar is great since it's practically guaranteed so long as you put the effort in to get the comms, and they're mostly very solid - the pdk gloves for healing amp are particularly nice, and the stout oak walking stick & oathblade are both really, really nice weapons.

heroic weapon as epic - i'd like shining devastation - the heroic one itself holds up really well at epic as it is, so an epic one would be great. Also phosphor, another one that holds up well at epics & would be great as an epic version, particularly nice for morninglords (missed a trick having braisingstar as a morningstar not a mace imo).
    Last edited by FuzzyDuck81; 11-30-2015 at 01:39 PM.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Jam packed!

Wow another jam packed show!

Heads up people, you should give it a listen for the details on Cannith Crafting (update)!

Also, the Pale Green Ioun Stone drops in Shadow of a Doubt and you need the expansion to run that quest. I have it down to exactly 4 mins. from start to finish. The Pale Green Ioun Stone drops in the end chest along with a chance for Assassin Initiate's Leathers and Nightsinger's Mantle.

Today is the last day of the DDO Market sale for these which includes Shadow of a Doubt.

• Dungeons & Dragons Online™: Shadowfell Conspiracy™ Collector's Edition - Digital Download $7.50
    • Dungeons & Dragons Online™: Shadowfell Conspiracy™ Standard Edition - Digital Download $4.50

0-[===>

I would have nominated Zuggtmoy (aka Zuggs) for the baddie hurt part. The debate was great as well.

Can't wait to get in-game.