Default A possible way to double btc storage space

A possible way to double btc storage space:

add another banker - should be able to reuse the code and just point to a new database. won't add to the lag because it is a new bank.... and would not be able to have old bank open with new.... Also - this new bank would be called a safety deposit box, and persist through reincarnations and not get dumped into the tr cache.

Yes, not as convenient as adding more 'tabs' to the existing character bank, but....

BTC items should all have their own chest and be free to store imo. It is really unfair to have all these crafting systems and loot, while expecting us to commit to the TR grind and then have us pick and choose what to keep and what to rid of. There are a lot of other items we can keep in our banks that are not bound that can take up the space in our banks that they don't have to force a sense of desperation and stress on a player. Its really a chore every time you Reincarnate.
    Last edited by Enderoc; 11-21-2015 at 02:52 PM.

It's a way of promoting +20 bank space and +40 (or 60?) personal space. I'm hoping for Storage discounts on Black Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmits View Post
    It's a way of promoting +20 bank space and +40 (or 60?) personal space. I'm hoping for Storage discounts on Black Friday.
    well they could easily just make it 6 tabs (like existing bank) and so could have +120 slots sold in 20 slot increments.

Heck - call it Leomund's Secret Chest and make it a clicky - that can be opened anywhere in public - chest would just appear in front of you. Put a 30 minute cool down on it.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enderoc View Post
    Its really a chore every time you Reincarnate.
    At the very least allow sorting the TR cache by level or slot.
    Varz
    Wanderlust

/signed
    +1 (can't give atm, must spread out rep)

Sadly Devs ignores BtC bank problem, it's not even planned in for future updates, but hey, you'll get Gnomes, Tieflings, and yet more new packs (and yet more new items) instead (I'm surprised that Devs kinda stopped making new companions).
    There were so many good suggestions on this matter is the last 4 years.

Btw, this is one of the reasons why some players left this game.
    I'll quote some good old posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeborn View Post
    ... for a completionist character, or at least one that is doing a lot of past lives, those slots might not be adequate to store all the gear that you want to have for those lives. having half a dozen GS weapons, 3 GS accessories, bauble, some Fens stuff (helm is nice to have), a minos, a nightforge gorget, titan raid loot (boots, belt, gloves, ring), VoN raid loot, reaver's fate loot, DQ raid loot, VoD raid loot, HoX raid loot, literally 20+ Tower of despair rings that might or might not come in handy (ravager, kyosho's, sanura's, rahkir's, encrusted, etc) and some of them doubles with different upgrades so you can slot things, AND some of the belts/necklaces for the better sets (rahkir's/shintoa/knosts), alchemical weapons from lord of the blades, certain runearms. CITW/epic/FR stuff if you want to play around at cap a bit. Crafted items with guild slots so you can 'use' the extra sp/hp/fort/whatever.

It all adds up, and it's all bound to character, and some of us (me included), are packrats, I hate it when raid loot gets left behind and want to hoard it, and a lot of people have that same 'issue', but it's juggling inventory and bank space as it stands, which sorta puts me off and causes me to avoid getting into that conflict with myself. It's just pixels and bytes, but still, it feels like a shame to let it go to waste/lost/forgotten/destroyed/left behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadran View Post
    ... this is what I want, turbine. 1 character. I never want to log into another toon, even though i've bought all these slots.
    Storage for all my BtC items. Find out how many BtC items are in the game. There needs to be AT LEAST that number of BtC storage space potential for any given character. From store, favor, or even loot (bag of holding style)
    Do the same thing for BtA, because the shared bank is used as overflow storage for my ONE character, not to pass items back and forth to alts. Then add at least 10 to this number for scrolls, wands, and pots. Make all guild vendor items BtA instead of BtC.
    And lastly, give us things like potion belts, wand bracers and scroll cases to hold multiples of these w/o taking multiple spaces. I don't care if it's like the cookie jar and items inside can't be used until removed. Make the item!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadran View Post
    ... I want to log into one character and be set. I want all my twink gear held there, no mules. I want potions, scrolls and wands to be able to stay on this character when I TR, so I don't have to switch over to multiple mules. I don't want to need a spreadsheet to remember what mules have which items. Just let me have more BtC space. I'll pay for it.
    Loot Design, S/S/S system, TR Cache Button, The exact trap DCs in EE HH, A guide for DDO-ML, Unknown Heroes: 3rd place, Welcome to Orien: /joinchannel Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

Quote Originally Posted by emptysands View Post
    At the very least allow sorting the TR cache by level or slot.
    Indeed, also this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Robai View Post
    TR Cache
    1) Please, Devs, I don't need to open TR cache each time I open bank.
    Make a button for that, please.
    The problem is LAG while waiting for TR cache to open (unlike for bank/shared bank, which are fast even if they are max upgraded and full).

2) Optional requests (very important and was asked many times though):
    - please add search bar
    - please sort items by level (ascending or descending, just anything)
    - please add filters by slot (belts, rings, boots, etc.), I mean check boxes (not selected by default, which means it will list all the items by default)

Shared Bank
    3) Another optional requests:
    - please open THE LAST page of shared bank by default (so that you don't have to turn all the pages of shared bank until you can take out the last item you put there, not to mention the timer for turning pages)
    - please add filters by slot
    Last edited by Robai; 11-22-2015 at 05:21 AM.
    Loot Design, S/S/S system, TR Cache Button, The exact trap DCs in EE HH, A guide for DDO-ML, Unknown Heroes: 3rd place, Welcome to Orien: /joinchannel Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    This is the most perfect suggestion in the history of suggestions, and it is full of upsides for both players and servers.

/signed