Thread: Warforge Guilds

Default Warforge Guilds

Are there any warforge guilds?
    The Many Outweigh the One.

Quote Originally Posted by jclaassen View Post
    Are there any warforge guilds?
    Howdy jclaassen!

I am the author of the Guild Directory and have just done some research for you. I dont believe there are any warforged only guilds any longer.

If you are of the no drama type, perhaps you'd be interested in our guild. We are quite active, and are a real "buildiers" guild. We let you play your build your way in Tyrs Paladium. Lots of camaraderie and teamwork, excellent for anyone who takes pride in their character's race and wishes to take advantage of it

Check my signature below to do some homework on us and to sign up.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

You're in! Welcome to Tyrs Paladium

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Thank you for looking at the application and accepting me in the guild. Looking forward to running with you all.
    The Many Outweigh the One.