Thread: Tomes!!!!!

Default Tomes!!!!!

So I have been waiting for on-line support for almost an hr now....

Sent in a ticket @ 11:33 est...im wondering if u guys at turbine r gonna pay me my hourly rate of $1,000,0000.00?

The Bytcher~

It has been over an hour now? Is anyone working at Turbine?

Ok its official....

I'm on hold with HP customer support....I will grow old and die before you guys respond...

So I'm going to take this time to tell you (again) how to improve customer relations:

1. Promptly respond to dissatisfied customers. Even the "all of our customer representatives are busy" would be better than what you guys do here.
    2. Maybe an estimate time until you will be seen. Your current policy is worse than a Dr.'s office visit.

My current involvement with on-line support is that it is a waste of time. You are proving that hypothesis correct again.

And one last thing: it isn't appropriate to zoom in and close my ticket the second I give up and log out. You guys have done this to me in the past. And when I complained about such treatment, you froze my toon in place and booted me from the game.

The Bytcher~

Quote Originally Posted by Souless View Post
    Ok its official....

I'm on hold with HP customer support....I will grow old and die before you guys respond...

So I'm going to take this time to tell you (again) how to improve customer relations:

1. Promptly respond to dissatisfied customers. Even the "all of our customer representatives are busy" would be better than what you guys do here.
    2. Maybe an estimate time until you will be seen. Your current policy is worse than a Dr.'s office visit.

My current involvement with on-line support is that it is a waste of time. You are proving that hypothesis correct again.

And one last thing: it isn't appropriate to zoom in and close my ticket the second I give up and log out. You guys have done this to me in the past. And when I complained about such treatment, you froze my toon in place and booted me from the game.

The Bytcher~
    Hey, just want to say my experience when I needed their help with something. I sent in ticket and signed off since I did not have time to wait. Came back on closed my ticket saying that I had to be on to receive assistance. So I sent in another ticket and signed off. Next time signed on updated ticket that I would be on for hour but had to sign off after which I did. Next time I sign on they said it seems we keep missing you so we out your ticket on watch list which means that next time I signed on they would get .message that I was active. It took less than 15 minutes for them to contact me.

Don't let your time be wasted. Sign on when you want, log in when you want and continue to send updates of your availability. They will put you into higher priority watch list as they did for me and it all worked out great.

My tome ended up in my ingredients bag instead of inventory.

Looks like the new store guys use a wrapper for some things, the wrapper is for some reason flagged as an ingredient which goes in your bag.

Take it out of the bag, open it, click the object inside to put it in your inventory, then use it as before.
    Brenna, Tzanna, and Tzinna Wavekin
    The Dancing Rogues of Argonnessen
    Ascent

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Today?

Quote Originally Posted by Souless View Post
    It has been over an hour now? Is anyone working at Turbine?
    Today is Veteran's Day in the US. Might not be open. The place I work at is closed today and I have the day off.