Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Heavy Armor Feats

Hi all,
    I have a doubt about the new feats of the fighter (heavy armor training-combatant-mastery-supremacy) beacuse they do not work on my adamantine body bf character: is this wai or bug? Thanks for answering.

it wouldn't be the first time....

But, just to be sure, have you relogged since you took m?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    I play a guy with a two-hander not just in this game, but in every game that has 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-mann View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but then can you make 2hf NOT suck so much compared to 2wf or swf?
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    it wouldn't be the first time....

But, just to be sure, have you relogged since you took m?
    I logged out and logged back in right now, but still not working; by "not working" I mean that the prr & mrr values, on my character sheet, before and after the respec, are the same.

Community Member

I would submit a bug report. I used Fred to swap in the feats on my Human Fighter and I am pretty sure they instantly displayed on my character screen after the feat swaps.

remove and re-equip your docent

Quote Originally Posted by hodforum View Post
    I logged out and logged back in right now, but still not working; by "not working" I mean that the prr & mrr values, on my character sheet, before and after the respec, are the same.
    i see, if re-equiping your docent doesn't work, bug report it
    I play a guy with a two-hander not just in this game, but in every game that has 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-mann View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but then can you make 2hf NOT suck so much compared to 2wf or swf?
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enderoc View Post
    remove and re-equip your docent
    Well, I turned back to my old feats, and now that fred is not giving free respec anymore, I think I cannot do this test, but I still want to know if all this is a bug or not.
    Initially I thought that, technically, a docent is not an heavy armor and so these feats are working as intented, but then I searched the description of the "adamantine body" feat: "Docents you equip provide armor equivalent to Full Plate. This is treated as metallic heavy armor" [ddowiki]. So I think, I hope it is only a visual bug or a bug that will, soon or later, be fixed.