Thread: About Clickies

Community Member

Default About Clickies

What clickies are generally useful and often worth carrying around in ones inventory? Including active equipment, wands, scrolls, potions and such. What NPCS sell useful clickies and where are they? What clickies do you recommend a frequent pug and solo player carry? What are the major UMD benchmarks for using clickies?

well, this is a big open question. It depends on your build and whether or not you want to UMD certain things in low level heroics.
    Many will tell you Visor of the Flesh Rendor (for deathward) and Planar gird for greater heroism.
    Then there are multitudes of useful clickies that are optional, like Expeditious retreat out of Korthos, clickies to restore sp (there are a few of them), clickies for almost any self-buffing spell, like Shield, Protection from Evil, etc.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

Clickies, potions, and flasks do not require UMD. Scrolls and wands require UMD.

Here's what I carry for clickies:
    • 3x Visor of the Flesh Render (Deathward)
    • 3x Planar Gird (Greater Heroism)
    • lootgen Expeditious Retreat x5
    • lootgen Eagle's Splendor x5
    • lootgen Shield x5
    • Flask of Freedom of Movement
    • lootgen Jump x5

UMD 39 is the usual target. It will let you use Heal scrolls successfully on a roll of a 1.
    My toon: Agthorr on Khyber

just to add: when you use a clickie, all the other clickies go on a mini timer of about 5 seconds before they can get used. So if all your start-of-the-quest buffs are clickies, you will get frustrated. So consider rotating clickies with scroll, potion and wand buffs.

Also, many clickies must be worn to be used, e.g. the planar gird is a belt. I have Greater False life on my belt so my max hp drop when I use it (sigh).

Another nice clickie is the Mask of Comedy for Good Hope stacking damage bonus
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

And a nightshield clicky.

http://ddowiki.com/page/Category:Cli...ms/Nightshield

So you don't take damage from magic missiles and force missiles.