Default Waiting without hope

Is there some sort of trick to getting help from this company? I finally reached level 20 again for the 19th or 20th time and my Epic Destinies were all broken and my skill tomes missing. My ED's are all locked again and i'm back to 1 fate point. My first ticket was closed that last after I logged out after waiting for a few hours for a reply and have been waiting for a reply to my 2nd ticket that I put in because the 1st one was closed, while I was asleep. It's been over 15 hours of waiting for a reply on the 2nd ticket. I'm trying really hard to remain polite and calm but it's really really difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by ViralPlastia View Post
    Is there some sort of trick to getting help from this company? I finally reached level 20 again for the 19th or 20th time and my Epic Destinies were all broken and my skill tomes missing. My ED's are all locked again and i'm back to 1 fate point. My first ticket was closed that last after I logged out after waiting for a few hours for a reply and have been waiting for a reply to my 2nd ticket that I put in because the 1st one was closed, while I was asleep. It's been over 15 hours of waiting for a reply on the 2nd ticket. I'm trying really hard to remain polite and calm but it's really really difficult.
    you do know you are waiting for them to respond when I think there is no gm there right? Wait till tomorrow, after 10AM eastern. had that happen to me after about 20 ERs. In game GM can fix it, they just gave me the xp in each sphere (no actual xp, but do not remember if it gave me the Karma). Was a bit annoying to have to jump form each destiny but could have been worse.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by lifestaker View Post
    you do know you are waiting for them to respond when I think there is no gm there right? Wait till tomorrow, after 10AM eastern. had that happen to me after about 20 ERs. In game GM can fix it, they just gave me the xp in each sphere (no actual xp, but do not remember if it gave me the Karma). Was a bit annoying to have to jump form each destiny but could have been worse.
    I didn't realize that a gaming company would be closed on a weekend.

I didn't realize that a gaming company would be closed on a weekend.
    They are based out of Massachusetts, so they have to work less then 5 days a week or it is against the law.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

They are based out of Massachusetts, so they have to work less then 5 days a week or it is against the law.
    In game support is available 7 days a week, 10am to 1am eastern. Phone support is only available Monday-Friday

So what you're telling me is that there are no businesses in Massachusetts that operate 7 days a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    In game support is available 7 days a week, 10am to 1am eastern. Phone support is only available Monday-Friday
    But apparently not on Sundays. My ingame support claim started Saturday evening about 6pm pacific which is just 9pm eastern, I waited online until about 9pm pacific with no response and grew tired of waiting and went to bed, got up at 5am pacific on Sunday and checked my email to see if there had been any response to my ticket and no email from the company. This is the first company I've dealt with that doesn't have 24/7 online help and GM's in game constantly. Forgive me for my frustration.

I must have forgotten to put the sarcasm flag up on my post. Figured people would figure it out by themselves that it was intended to be a joke. Pardon my humor.

But yeah, did you have better luck today? Just figured I would ask. I still want to figure out why it happens, but don't feel like trying to break a character to test things.
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

I must have forgotten to put the sarcasm flag up on my post. Figured people would figure it out by themselves that it was intended to be a joke. Pardon my humor.

But yeah, did you have better luck today? Just figured I would ask. I still want to figure out why it happens, but don't feel like trying to break a character to test things.
    Yes it's all fixed now, but my sense of humor was broken along with my EDs but a GM came by and kissed my booboos this afternoon. Sorry if I was behaving like a bitter old lady for a bit there. I was advised that next time something seems amiss with my toon after TRing or ETRing to log out completely and then restart the client and see if that helps but I believe that also makes it easier for them to find the error.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Yes it's all fixed now, but my sense of humor was broken along with my EDs but a GM came by and kissed my booboos this afternoon. Sorry if I was behaving like a bitter old lady for a bit there. I was advised that next time something seems amiss with my toon after TRing or ETRing to log out completely and then restart the client and see if that helps but I believe that also makes it easier for them to find the error.
    Always quit the game completely after turning in your heart and before actually starting the TR/ER process, this seems to decrease the likely hood of the bug happening. (I've done 25 epic lives and 16 heroic, the only time I had a problem was when I did not quit the game after turning in my heart)