Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Member legendkilleroll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barecm View Post
    I did not see the changes for AA in this update to Lamannia, are these also still on track with this release? If so, when should we expect to get a chance to test those? If no, what release is it being pushed out to now?
    Wow really? Not sure if serious

May want to look closer especially as ranger appears to be a fav of yours

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by gravisrs View Post
    Bugs:

1. Wraiths, Ghouls, Ghasts, Skeletons (but only those lower CR) and prolly more on graveyard - still not counted towards monster manuals.
    2. You cannot kill first 4 zombies (eg turn undead if you doing lower lvl challenge, or some bursts) in Ravagement before Maxwell and his brother departs - otherwise you won't be able to finish this challenge and receive mats (objective stuck at "killing first 4 zombies" which shows after you actually killed em).

Minor issues (or may be WAI):

1. Challenge end bosses - turn undead immune - WAI?
    2. Mummyrot at low levels is quite lethal (Sneblin and the other mummy on the way in the Snitch) - maybe make mummies to cast rot from CR:12+ challenge ?
    3. Challenge end bosses - gives 8 chocolates after being killed, WAI ?

Good job!!:

- nice to see mabar loot on the list including rubies and old cosmetics ;D (so now Mimic Festival can receive 40th anniversary card loot table ? ;p )
    - key drop rate increased towards reasonable amounts
    Thank you for these reports, I'll pass them along. Yes, it is working as intended that the Challenge end bosses award Darkest Chocolate. Darkest Chocolate is not being awarded upon challenge completion, but is rewarded upon end boss death.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by zerit2002 View Post
    I don't know if it was because I was alone in the graveyard, the the mob spawn rate was very, very low. I would make it like 10 times higher.
    And I would like to see large clusters of enemies spawn rather than the single spawns I saw.
    You have to make this fun... I would like to be fighting hords of mobs non-stop instead of fighting a single enemy and running around for 30 seconds until I see another enemy...
    Specially with the abysmal drop rate for the keys :/ People are saying they had to kill stuff for 1 hour before getting one!
    Who's got time for that?

Thanks for adding the Mabar loot. Now I have an incentive for taking part in the event.

This is a bit off-topic, but since u28.1 includes the rebalancing, I would like to ask to make holy sword work on shields.
    I did a little bit of testing. My Madstone Aegis went from a base dmg rating of 119.17 to 94.98! That's huge!
    If you are the only person in there, then yeah, the mob spawn rate will feel kind of slow. In practice, we would expect the number of available mobs to be significantly higher on the live servers. We hope the key drop rate is acceptable; if it's not, we'll have to make further changes there.
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by legendkilleroll View Post
    Wow really? Not sure if serious

May want to look closer especially as ranger appears to be a fav of yours
    My mistake, it is there. I was just not understanding the UI for elemental arrows.

Was not able to test this, but will the old items be able to be upgraded, or do you need to reacquire and upgrade a new piece?
    G-land, Balistas Magicas, Bashukar Bloodaxe, Kobur Curse of Dragon, Necromatix

Community Manager

Quote Originally Posted by RD2play View Post
    Was not able to test this, but will the old items be able to be upgraded, or do you need to reacquire and upgrade a new piece?
    You should be able to upgrade your existing items, although you will need new ingredients to do so.
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Yes.

It should be up for most of Friday, and will most likely be shut down for the weekend.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsbet View Post
    Moved his sense of humor to a new data center, eh?

You should be able to upgrade your existing items, although you will need new ingredients to do so.
    Ok thanks!

Another thing I thought about is to make the old mabar ingredients no-auction to prevent griefing
    G-land, Balistas Magicas, Bashukar Bloodaxe, Kobur Curse of Dragon, Necromatix

If this is the night revels then you need to change the yellow pop up that states it Mabar when you get close to dels graveyard.

I bought the revelers regalia and it just shows me in my underwear, is this a bug?

Drop rate of keys is a little better but it still took me 30 mins to get one.

The bug with the dark atmosphere is still present. If you go to Delera's Graveyard (maybe that area of House J,) and leave to the Marketplace, everything stays dark.

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Not much to feedback on. Checked this morning for balance changes and this afternoon it is broadcasting coming down. Is it going to be back up for the weekend?

Hero
    2015 Movember Hero

-Key drop rate still seems a bit low. Ran around on an arti for a while. After 100 kills he had only pulled 1 key. Took a different character and 100 kills later he had pulled 2 keys. Bad RNG? Maybe, but that was a couple hours worth of running laps around Delera's. It'll make the event lean towards the grindy side unless you've got something more up your sleeves.

-The original Mabar loot came over as well as the augments, cosmetic pumpkin and spider hats, and the ability to apply light damage to loot gen items. ...and it's ready for this year! A big thank you to the people responsible for this.

-Encountered a couple red-names in the 20 - 25 range. Didn't see anything special come from them. Any chance that could change in a future iteration? I enjoy the way Cove red-names drop the extra gems.

-Mobs in the challenges have been stepped up quite a bit. Thank you. Having to work for it is a better experience.

-Keys being unbound is a different mechanic. Auction houses should be busy. It looks like I'm going to be spending a bit of time there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleanincubus View Post
    The bug with the dark atmosphere is still present. If you go to Delera's Graveyard (maybe that area of House J,) and leave to the Marketplace, everything stays dark.
    This is one bug I don't mind if they take their time fixing it. TBH, I'd be happy to lay down TP and put this effect on the airship permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by SirShen View Post
    If this is the night revels then you need to change the yellow pop up that states it Mabar when you get close to dels graveyard.
    I disagree. The splash screens for all the challenges do say Night Revels. The 'manifest zone' message sets the tone for the area & is part of the immersion for the event. The plane of Mabar does still exist, after all, just go run Prison of the Planes if you want to see it up close & personal.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Quote Originally Posted by Marupal View Post
    -The original Mabar loot came over as well as the augments, cosmetic pumpkin and spider hats, and the ability to apply light damage to loot gen items. ...and it's ready for this year! A big thank you to the people responsible for this.
    A huge thumbs-up for this, thank you!

-Encountered a couple red-names in the 20 - 25 range. Didn't see anything special come from them. Any chance that could change in a future iteration? I enjoy the way Cove red-names drop the extra gems.
    I only got to hunt for just over half an hour this time before the world was shut down, but didn't spot any. Would definitely like to see the encounter rate increased.

-Mobs in the challenges have been stepped up quite a bit. Thank you. Having to work for it is a better experience.
    Agreed here, the challenges needed a little edge to them. Not quite sure that they are where they need to be yet, but they are headed in a better direction.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seljuck View Post
    Why You close lamannia for weekend? I thought 'i'll be able to test changes at saturday due to work at friday. Now I know it will be impossible
    Yeah Same, Its Hard to test when some people work and are mainly off on weekends. It defeats the whole purpose.

We've updated the Night Revels, including adding the loot from the Mimic Hunt/Mabar festival. Check it out! Please let us know about any bugs you run into. Thanks.
    I'd like to see some xp added to the slayer area if we are going to spend a considerable amount of time hunting keys comparative to actually running the challenges.

Community Member

Really sad that the server is down...a lot of the working class works monday thru friday, and weekends are gaming times...I work 12+hour days, and only get to play on the weekends, and I have been so excited to check out The Night Revels...and of course, it's down for the weekend...
    Sarlona:
    Culexdark(9 Monk/9 Druid/2 Fighter/8 Epic , Spongecakes(/12 Monk/6 Ranger/2 Favored Soul/8 Epic)

Hero
    2015 Movember Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    I only got to hunt for just over half an hour this time before the world was shut down, but didn't spot any. Would definitely like to see the encounter rate increased.
    Yeah, increasing the rate of the red names would be good. I'd also like to see them added to all the level ranges. Red-name confrontations are our bread and butter, and a jolt of excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    Agreed here, the challenges needed a little edge to them. Not quite sure that they are where they need to be yet, but they are headed in a better direction.
    Yeah, it's hard to tell where the difficulty is on Lamannia. I did pull in a character copy from live, one that usually does pretty good, and he was having some touch-and-go moments with the bosses while running the challenges at 5 levels over him. We'll see in a couple weeks.

Community Member thomascoolone64's Avatar

The night Revels Regalia Doesnt show up on Orcs/Purple Dragon Knights

"Ignore the text in the Lamannia launcher claiming to be from Middle Earth. Wat?"

2015 DDO Players Council Seikojin's Avatar

Default Didn't see an official thread on the forums, issues in night revels.

Players can snipe kills to get drops. So some griefing there.

My biggest issue however is Draughts. Not providing when you kill an undead every time. Do they have internal timers?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast