Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    Community Member

Question

I loved playing this build back in the past, is it still viable in U57 ?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herumor34 View Post
    I loved playing this build back in the past, is it still viable in U57 ?
    Thanks
    Sorry for the late response. I am currently working on a new Voodu Warlock 2023 video series and I'm updating the build post as well. I still play and enjoy this build, it performs about the same as it always has

Stop by the livestream sometime if you want to discuss more M-F 9am-3pm ET https://www.twitch.tv/vooduspyce

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vooduspyce View Post
    Sorry for the late response. I am currently working on a new Voodu Warlock 2023 video series and I'm updating the build post as well. I still play and enjoy this build, it performs about the same as it always has

Stop by the livestream sometime if you want to discuss more M-F 9am-3pm ET https://www.twitch.tv/vooduspyce
    Heya, thanks for your answe !r I'll watch your stream for sure

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vooduspyce View Post

Thanks too! I love this idea of a Warlock TANK

Recommending the build to a friend who wants to try out DDO... what race for free to play 28 point build?

(apologies if this has been asked already)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_Stele View Post
    Recommending the build to a friend who wants to try out DDO... what race for free to play 28 point build?

(apologies if this has been asked already)

Thanks
    Sorry for the late response. It's prob too late but really any f2p race will be fine for a new player but I would not recommend half orc for this build. I tend to go human when I play on hardcore. Can't go wrong with the extra feat and skill points.

Community Member

This build has been a LOT of fun to level, and play at Legendary. I really want to thank you.
    I also found that watching the episodes, was also very helpful. seeing the build in action - and the TONS of minor tips and tricks you mention about the game as you go along that are relevant for any build.
    few things about this build -
    1) the enhancements and epic destiny images that you have in the build (page 1) are out of date. updated ones would be appreciated.
    2) Epic DR (giving 10 PRR) seems like a sub-optimal feat choice.
    3) with the new 4th core of unyelding , would take Guardian angle be more viable, like instead of legendary toughness ? (to reduce the cool down of Late Hope from 5 to 3 min)
    4) any recommendation for where to cut enhancements if one doesn't have as many racial points ? (Like I completely cut frydark - as I just don't have the 7 points even though its really nice quality of life)
    5) why is the augmented summoning feat coming and going ? what does it do for this build ? // is there a hidden value to having it ?
    __
    I know gear could have updates with IoD, ToEE, etc. but tbh -- I like it as is as a player that started a new char - that I have a lot of the raid runes and FW gear on the bank - but don't have enough IoD crafting mats to make a new set for an alt.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122