Community Member

Default Missing iconic cosmetic armor

Hi,

I iconic TR'd from bladeforged to morning lord this morning and i do not have any morning lord cosmetic armor in my TR cache or bank / inventory.

How do I get the cosmetic armor? thanks.

Happens with any TR into an iconic race. If you really want the cosmetic then just put in a ticket. Been that way for a while.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Quote Originally Posted by lifestaker View Post
    Happens with any TR into an iconic race. If you really want the cosmetic then just put in a ticket. Been that way for a while.
    ^This.

Iconic gear packs screw up all the time, more so if you have already been that iconic life once before... put a ticket in....

Most end up being useless anyway since they are Iconic class specific, so as soon as you TR to something else anything from that Iconic pack is no longer usable.
    Which ultimately makes no sense whatsoever, yeah there was some BS about artwork not being extended to work with other racial configurations.. so that kind of covers the cosmetic outfits..
    but even then.. Bladeforged=warforged... morninglord.. just another elf..., shadar-kai.. human template.. PDK.. half orc template... seems to me its was more just lack of effort.

and.. everything else. pft...
    every other piece of gear is iconic class specific.. several items would have made decent TR items.. but no.. they decided to make it the specific iconic class restricted which results in it becoming pretty worthless overall.
    which is good and bad.. bad because it becomes throw-away gear, good since it saves me having to look at it when I TR.. it just goes straight to trash.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

I would like to see them make all cosmetics BTA, the iconic stuff is race restricted anyway. and this would allow to transfer the cosmetics form a fresh iconic to the TRed character. And you would also be able to keep just one of each, clearing some space if you are the kind of person that has to have a set to potentially use on any of your alts.
    G-land, Balistas Magicas, Bashukar Bloodaxe, Kobur Curse of Dragon, Necromatix

Quote Originally Posted by RD2play View Post
    I would like to see them make all cosmetics BTA, the iconic stuff is race restricted anyway. and this would allow to transfer the cosmetics form a fresh iconic to the TRed character. And you would also be able to keep just one of each, clearing some space if you are the kind of person that has to have a set to potentially use on any of your alts.
    I think that is a bit unneeded, btc is fine, so long as they are produced when they should be. You can only use the one respective for the race that you are on so having all of them on your account just makes for more wasted space. Not to mention trying to remember where you put them (looking for a set of glowing eyes on my account for a bit now.)

Personally I just do the ticket method when I feel like having a cosmetic. Think I have done this for the docents on 3 characters of mine. One of the times I even included that I will be going into SK in a few days, so requested that cosmetic as well as my tron cosmetic. I didn't get comment back from a GM till after I logged in the next day and had the cosmetics sitting in the mailbox, with a closed ticket. I think it happens commonly and they just send them without much of an issue, and are too easy to solve for easy ticket completions (if they track that sort of thing for some service grade or interoffice pool.)
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

I know this is an old thread, but in case anyone else has issues with iconic cosmetics, I just found mine in my TR cache.