I am looking to start a Static Group for the purpose of playing through the content with friends.
My intent is a group that only plays together. We raise our toons together and experience as much of the content as we possibly can.
I am a sub and have all the content. It would be nice to have a group of subs but I understand everyone cannot afford that.
If somebody is dedicated to meeting with us I am fine with only covering the content that possess.

I am also open to the rules we'll use although I do prefer to rely on gear that we find together. That will give us a sense of group identity and working towards our joint success.
I work during the week from 7am to 5pm.
My weekly free time is after 6pm CST. I am available anytime on weekends

I can create toons on any server from levels 1, 4, 7 and 15. I would prefer to start at 1 or 4 and progress to 20. We can decide at that point if we want to cover epic content or TR.

Please let me know of any interest. I would like to start as soon as we can get 4 players but we could start with as few as 3.

We will not twink our starting toons beyond the gear granted to lvl 4 veteran character gear.