Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Default see ya soon

Quote Originally Posted by mrtoast View Post
    7 pm CST (That is 8pm EST or 6pm MST or 5pm PST)
    Perfect.. lv 6 correct?

Default Update: Nov 9

Great turnout tonight we wrapped up Shan-To-Kor and Tangleroot Grove, leaving us all at lvl 8, rank 39 for next week's fun and excitement.
    Thats all lvl 1-3 + STK + Tangleroot quests completed, if you're looking to join us next week.

If anyone else is interested, we'll end up forming a 2nd group so that everyone can play.

Community Member

Great turn out. Had a full group + 1.. I felt a little gimpy as a CC sorcerer with all the ds but it was a blast. I do think a 2nd group is possible and that would allow us to run raids together... hopefully we get enough interest to have a 2nd group... I'll definately see ya nxt monday

For those who missed Monday night we did the following. We did not level to 10 so we can get bravery for The Pit.

Caverns of korromar
    Ruined halls
    Chamber of insanity
    Forgotten caverns
    Lair of summoning
    Tear of dhakaan
    Redwillow
    gwylan's stand
    Eternal Champions of Argo

If anyone has been looking at this thread and considering, we are currently running with 2 groups and we have space available for more players. This is a really good group of folks we have fun together. If we can get a few more we would have enough to actually do raids together which would be just insanely fun.

If you have any interest please read through the thread's posts and let us know. As of the writing of this most of us are lvl 9, 2 members are level 10.
    Our only restriction is the auction house we do not use it. Everything else is fair game.
    We have created a guild called Static Mondays and we have purchased our first ship.
    We are now working on buffs and leveling up and we're having a great time doing so.

Just let us know here or show up with a toon on Monday nights at 7pm CST to join in.

Hope to see you there!

Whispergloom
    Account was hacked. So none of the characters that were listed here can be trusted...not even me.
    Gah...I can't trust myself now...
    Hi! Welcome.

Community Member

Well I'm snowed in for the weekend... lol anyone want to play for a bit sometime between today and monday?

Default Going to be TRing soon and looking for a few more to join us

Our group has made it to lvl 20 and are running epic for a few weeks to get tokens for our hearts of wood to TR.
    We have a couple open spots for our second life run.
    We will be lvling to 20 then tring for a third life.
    We will then be heading into the end game content on our third lives.
    We meet on monday at 7cst on Wayfinder

Community Member

Hey guys it's been a while... What's up?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123