Thread: U28 Feedback

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default U28 Feedback

I ran the quests on several toons last night on EN and EH. I did not have time for EE due to bed time, but overall I enjoyed the quests. The only new item that dropped for me was the new orb. I'm pleased it was BtA so I can pass it to a toon that can use it.

Also, some of the epic chest loot seemed to be lowbie heroic, but I could be mistaken. I might not have cleaned out my bag after last play session.

The Slaad's are cool. They appear to be re-skins of Hezzies. I just wanted to /hug them!

Although I only ran epic, it will be great to go thru these on heroic next time I'm doing lowbies. Since I enjoyed the quests I look forward to the heroic versions and more content at L14.

EDIT ~ I forgot to mention I really enjoyed the boss at the end of the Portable Hole quest. Reminded me of old school games like Double Dragon. Can't wait to try it on EE. His sound effects and special attacks were cool.
    Last edited by Livmo; 09-25-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Livmo View Post
    The Slaad's are cool. They appear to be re-skins of Hezzies. I just wanted to /hug them!
    The slaad is an entirely new monster with its own animations, as confirmed by the developers.