Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Updated the OP with final feat choices. I decided to go with precision instead of power attack, and added dodge, mobility, and spring attack. Adjusted starting stats by lowering str by 1 and int by 2, and raising dex by 5 and wis by 2. Changed alignment to neutral good and dropped 1 str from divine crusader for blessed blades. Dropped versatile adept from harper and improved defense from tempest to pick up 2 ranks each of improved reaction and improved dodge.

Net loss: 1 damage, 3 PRR (0.67% damage reduction), 3 MRR (1.12% damage reduction), 1 melee power, 1 ranged power, deflect arrows procs only once every 6 seconds instead of once every 2 seconds.
    Net gain: 9 dodge (5.45% total miss chance), 6 reflex save, 1 will save, 28 sp, weapons do good damage

Overall, I think it's a good tradeoff. The loss of damage, PRR, MRR, and deflect arrows is negligible. Reflex save will be useful now. And the miss chance is a little more where I'm comfortable with.
    Last edited by CThruTheEgo; 09-25-2015 at 12:23 PM.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai