Default Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Gingerlocks life 3, Deathwyrm tips and Back to Druid!

Gingerlocks Life 3: DONE!

The Gingerlocks series cruises to an end with my third warlock life (Soul Eater Great Old One Pact). I had a lot of fun using cone blast, although listening to the acid blast sound effect was just awful! This series was about capturing my first experiences with warlock and sharing what I learned along the way. Last week I posted the final video of life 3. All life 3 episodes are below!

Temple of the Deathwyrm

There are lots of different puzzles to do and roles to play in Deathwyrm. This week I made a couple videos to help newer people understand some of the raid's tasks.

In this first video I discuss tips and strategies for tanking the Kuldjargh Battleragers in the end fight. For a properly equipped toon, this may be the easiest role in the final fight. See what it takes in How to Tank the Kuldjarghs in Temple of the Deathwyrm!

The second video is about the portal maze. In the High Lords of Malkier, this is our preferred puzzle if the trap room is not available because so many don't like the mario skills involved in the jump room. When I bring new people into the raid, I am often surprised at how much they struggle with the portal maze. It is a very simple maze of left and right choices, but I believe the confusion comes from the relativity of "left" and "right". This quick video will help to clear things up, so if you're a bit mystified by it, check out the video below!

Back to Druid!

After 2 months of knocking out a handful of heroic past lives and her 3 warlock lives, Gingerspyce is back to druid forever. In this first video of Gingerspyce back as a druid I Solo Elite Rest for the Restless, a quest that requires a couple bodies to complete, but the wolf companion makes it easy. One day I might even figure out the pattern to the levers!

Thank you for watching and special thanks to everyone who followed along with Gingerspyce through her adventures as a warlock. I hope to debut my next series in a few weeks!

Much Love,
    Gingerspyce of Sarlona

Older updates:
    8/21/15 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Gingerlocks life 2, Changes in Defiler and the return of Scary!
    8/2/15 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Gingerlocks life 1, u27 Trial and Defiler Day 1
    7/10/15 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Litany Bosses, A Reaver's Refuge Tour, EEMOD and a new series!
    6/15/15 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: House of Death, LOB Tanking and Spell Point Regeneration!
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 09-23-2015 at 10:13 AM.