Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Monster Manual 6

Just a small list so people don't have to dig dozens of posts to find this info:

• Iron Defender
    • Dragon
    • Mudman
    • Tiefling
    • Bearded Devil
    • Flesh Render
    • Quori
    • Yugoloth
    • Hell Hound*
    • Shadow

*Has pet
    Last edited by nibel; 09-17-2015 at 12:52 AM.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Thank you, I was curious about this.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    Just a small list so people don't have to dig dozens of posts to find this info:

• Iron Defender
    • Dragon
    • Mudman
    • Tiefling
    • Bearded Devil
    • Flesh Render
    • Quori
    • Yugoloth
    • Hell Hound*
    • Shadow

*Has pet
    only the one pet ? would like to see one for render two please

edit: Oh and WOOT dragons !
    G-land, Balistas Magicas, Bashukar Bloodaxe, Kobur Curse of Dragon, Necromatix

Quori?
    What counts as Quori?
    Are Quoriforged going to be moved from Warforged?

Still no Drow I see!
    Still no Wights either!

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    Quori?
    What counts as Quori?
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Quori
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member

Somewhere on a fansite, (i think it was a podcast) they talked about monster manuals and drow.

There it was said that drow would definately not be doable for MM6. But they would try very hard to put them in MM7.

So let's hope =)

World Designer

Quote Originally Posted by rmi View Post
    Somewhere on a fansite, (i think it was a podcast) they talked about monster manuals and drow.

There it was said that drow would definately not be doable for MM6. But they would try very hard to put them in MM7.

So let's hope =)
    Drow may or may not be in the MM7 that I'm working on. I hope you enjoy that very specific information.

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by NoWorries View Post
    Drow may or may not be in the MM7 that I'm working on. I hope you enjoy that very specific information.

The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

2014 DDO Players Council

Haven't had time to log onto Lamm to look yet myself, but:

Are there Account Hunter deeds?

Or does this volume continue the sad, sad trend of only have Slayer deeds for Account?

Personally, I find Account Hunter deeds the most rewarding type.

Character deeds are pointless unless you know you're never TR-ing again, since they get wiped out. And Slayer deeds are both boring to pursue, and, mostly unnecessary to pursue, since they'll just accumulate over time playing anyway.

Whereas Account Hunter deeds are what gets me looking for obscure rares in little-run quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap

Quote Originally Posted by rmi View Post

So let's hope =)
    I brought the Drow up to Cordovan when we were both guests on a recent DDOCast. Cordovan said that he didn't know why Drow haven't been included in the MM so far and I suggested that this was due to the amount of work involved adding every named drow in the game manually. Cordovan said that he would bring up Drow to the MM people.

I am glad that we received THREE updates to the MM in 2015. That is real progress toward a complete MM for DDO.

Quote Originally Posted by SirValentine View Post

Or does this volume continue the sad, sad trend of only have Slayer deeds for Account?

Personally, I find Account Hunter deeds the most rewarding type.

Character deeds are pointless unless you know you're never TR-ing again, since they get wiped out. And Slayer deeds are both boring to pursue, and, mostly unnecessary to pursue, since they'll just accumulate over time playing anyway.

Whereas Account Hunter deeds are what gets me looking for obscure rares in little-run quests.
    Yes, Hunter deeds for both the character and the account is what really makes the MM interesting. The Hunter deeds are a reason to do repeated runs of explorer areas and run old quests someone may have not touched in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by NoWorries View Post
    What about Wights?

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by FranOhmsford View Post
    What about Wights?
    Similar to Drow, Wights may or may not be in MM7.
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap

Still only slayer for account rewards. I also miss the account rewards for hunter.

2014 DDO Players Council

Still only slayer for account rewards. I also miss the account rewards for hunter.
    Sad face.

Thanks for checking, Nibel.

Similar to Drow, Wights may or may not be in MM7.
    Ooh ooh... when do we get Goblins, Centaurs and Hydras in the MM?
    </bad sarcasm>

I am glad they've released and are continuing to release so many monster manuals.
    TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY!
    </Fry>
    Casual DDOaholic

anyone take note of the rewards from this one again? I didn't look.

To clarify: is it back to AS rewards or sticking to remnant rewards?
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

MM7 should really add the opponent against which my characters are most effective... CRATES! I know, I know, they are a challenge, but if you get your trip skill high enough it makes them much easier.
    Sarlona: Gedov Stillcloak
    Current: Drow Rogue (2) / Wizard (11)
    Past: Ranger x4, Rogue x3, Wizard x2
    Goldfish left Lincoln Logs in your sock drawer.

Quote Originally Posted by lifestaker View Post
    anyone take note of the rewards from this one again? I didn't look.

To clarify: is it back to AS rewards or sticking to remnant rewards?
    Remnants, like MM5.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedov View Post
    MM7 should really add the opponent against which my characters are most effective... CRATES! I know, I know, they are a challenge, but if you get your trip skill high enough it makes them much easier.
    Well, Inanimate Objects is a monster category, so why not?

Remnants, like MM5.
    Thanks for the update, ended up logging back on to check it out myself, but still the same. Thanks for the response.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast