Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: U28 Items

Default U28 Items

Epic Captain's Set

Epic Griffon's Set

Epic Double Helix Set

Epic Slice and Dice Set

Non-set items

Last edited by Infiltraitor; 09-16-2015 at 05:41 PM.
    Reignbeautank - Argo Server.

If you have the Reignbeau character name on Argo server and want to trade it to me, please contact me.

Set items are: Bracers, Boots, Trinket, Necklace, Dagger, Dagger, Ring, Ring

Epic Devil's Handiwork: 6 of 8 Items (+2 to all stats)
    Captain's Set: Bracers + Boots (+2 Strength)
    Epic Griffon's Set: Necklace + Trinket (+2 Constitution)
    Epic Double Helix Set: Ring + Ring (+4 Sheltering)
    Epic Slice and Dice: Dagger + Dagger (+2 Seeker, +2 Sneak Attack)

Mythics confirmed.

http://i.imgur.com/gO4UZe3.jpg
    Last edited by Infiltraitor; 09-16-2015 at 09:23 PM.
    Reignbeautank - Argo Server.

If you have the Reignbeau character name on Argo server and want to trade it to me, please contact me.

Bah

I am still trying to complete a set of gear from 2 updates ago
    Kill'em all and let their favorite deity sort'em out
    BoloGrubb / DJGrubb / Gijo
    Proud member of the HighLords of Malkier

Thumbs down

Yawnnnnnnnn!

Caster robes need insightful +4 moved else-ware.....conflicts with shadow armor

Quiver is ok.

Return to sender dagger needs epic paralyzing as well as Wisdom stat drain to be even remotely effective

Rest is mehhh and cant be bothered...no point anymore.
    Main toons: IronThatcher (tank & box breaker for inquisitives), Mehhh (ranger)...pion of HS...zug zug
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I am the dumb.

Orb looks decent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Originally Posted by Random Person #2 View Post
    People who exploit bugs in code are cheaters cheaters cheaters. And they are big fat ****yheads too.

I lol'ed at the ship kickers. Awesome name.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

I haven't seen a Shield With Impact before is there one? How does impact effect the +1 Crit Threat ranger give by Vanguard? Will that double them?

Default A comment and question for the devs...

Slice and Dice are both made of flametouched iron but don't list good among the damage types.

Is the set bonus from slice and dice +2 sneak attack damage or +2 sneak attack dice?

Thanks in advance.
    Unarmed monk guide with builds|The Arcane Warrior: wiz/fighter hybrids|White Feather Sniper: CC/dps focused deepwood stalker|The Divine Cuisinart: divine crusader tempest|The Count of Monte Cristo: swashbuckler|Hassan's Assassin: dex assassin|Dubbell O'Seven: WF artificer|Santa's Little Slayer: dragonmarked elf centered kensai

Overall first impression is positive.
    The Nak Abides - Argo - Ascent
    Ganak Goblinjuicer ~ Xanak the Irregular

I like these, for the most part. You've added New Things, like handwraps with caster abilities, and armor-piercing shields. Very nice.

Question: When the named Handwraps were made, was the fact that handwraps are basically two-handed weapons taken into account?

First, epic slice and dice. haha
    Second, epic ship kickers. hahaha
    Third, epic return to sender. hahahaha

As to the set, I like the bonuses, but most of them items seem to only fit on fairly specific builds, and together they make some very wonky bonuses (+2 con bonus set with a mixture of trap gear and survivability gear?). Some of them just don't make a whole lot of sense. This loot is all over the place.

Also, I don't understand the handwraps, Locked and Loaded. Are they for casters? Casters would get more out of a scepter and an orb or two scepters than they would out of that. Add another orange slot or a red slot and it might be viable. Undeniably, those wraps would also be useful to a henshin mystic monk, if it wasn't for the fact that they don't use handwraps, they use staves, and the henshin tree itself is broken, extremely expensive, and heavily flawed. A minor preview to the future monk pass? I don't know.

Who came up with those names?
    They are just awesome.Lol
    Give every person a gun and the richest man is the one that sells crutches

Big win on the names, but overall not impressed for my main. The BTA aspects of it makes worth farming for the alts that I may be dusting off soon.

Weapons need to look good due to the enchantments being meh.
    Like the docent, but why is robe cha based? How about having an int version of both and a cha version of both. Still not worth it over shadow scale or ToEE, but would be a cheep item to farm to use for a life if you didn't have stuff for level 28 already.
    Sets are nice to see again, but not impressed with the item slots. First look makes to much conflict, but will have to sit down and think it over.

*edited in* one of the items says +2 bonus for set of 6 being worn.... would like them better if that was the standard, even though hard to rationalize 6 items for +2 stats, when trinket (litany) does that by itself.
    Last edited by lifestaker; 09-16-2015 at 08:08 PM.
    I would have a sig, but Someone might be offended by it so I will just list characters.
    Vicinity, Proximity, and far to many bank toons too list.
    -Sorry to any bank toons that are offended by me not listing mine-
    Ravensguard, Ghallanda

World Designer

Quote Originally Posted by CThruTheEgo View Post
    Slice and Dice are both made of flametouched iron but don't list good among the damage types.

Is the set bonus from slice and dice +2 sneak attack damage or +2 sneak attack dice?

Thanks in advance.
    They weren't intended to be flametouched. To speed up creation you often start with an existing dagger and change what you need, in this case I missed that it had that special material type.

In order to not say the wrong thing, I won't put what I believe to be the answer to your sneak attack question now and will wait until I get into the office tomorrow to verify.

Quote Originally Posted by Mryal View Post
    Who came up with those names?
    They are just awesome.Lol
    When having to name 16 new items in a game that has 1000s of items, you start to get... creative with it.

Also the robe and docent of insight were meant to have all insight bonuses but I setup the wrong bonus type on a couple of the effects making the name not quite as fun currently.

Quote Originally Posted by lifestaker View Post

*edited in* one of the items says +2 bonus for set of 6 being worn.... would like them better if that was the standard, even though hard to rationalize 6 items for +2 stats, when trinket (litany) does that by itself.
    Thats one way of seeing things but, if the set bonus requires 6 items..how does one item gives +2 and others gives +1? If the bonus is on the set not the item, then the set has to give a standard bonus on all items.From the way i see it, its either:

1- A typo and the set is meant to give either +1 or +2 bonus.
    OR
    2- Each item is meant to give either +1 to all abilities or +2 to all abilities individualy if the set bonus is complete.

Wich one is true?
    Give every person a gun and the richest man is the one that sells crutches

lol items are so bad.
    Please more wacky effects,
    not more of same old just not as good
    Last edited by Holymunchkin; 09-16-2015 at 08:36 PM.

Just solo'd all quests on ee. The one in the 12 caught me by surprise. (The warlock boss was silly.)

I'll redact my comment about all the gear being bad. The shield is top dps for shields in game, due to its Keen effect. It drops in house Cannith for sure,

New quests were run on a pure 20 pally vanguard.

Portable hole: 5min
    Harbor: 14min
    12: 25min
    Cannith: 19min
    Last edited by Holymunchkin; 09-16-2015 at 10:08 PM.

So about Evale ?
    Titanstorm 14 pally
    Abercrombie 12 ranger 32 points
    Stormhealer 12clierc
    Windstorm 8wizard
    Nautical 6fighter
    Darksongs 5bard

I love to loot and i love my friends

"As time we know goes so fast id like to pass on my story here for now and forever rip i love you to death causes to cry ill wounder y you'd rather die than be with us"

Default Stil suckagefor casters

Nothing with arcane lore, ONE item with anything other than fire/force/sonic. Nothing with DC improvents (not that they matter much any more), nothing with spell pen...ffs.

Was thinking I'd come back for this pack, but not so much now.

The items seems fine to me. They are not supposed to be strictly superior to all the current item.
    The second set bonus should be for wearing 5 pieces though, because if you are not using daggers you need to wear 6/6 items to get the bonus, which is bad for customization and variety.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast