Community Member

Default Two Returning Players Looking for Guild

My friend and I are looking for a guild. We're a 4th and 3rd TR. We left during the first expansion. Currently leveling up again. Looking for a medium to large size guild with organized raids.

IGN: KamiDesu, Zetheroth

Quote Originally Posted by KamiDesu View Post
    My friend and I are looking for a guild. We're a 4th and 3rd TR. We left during the first expansion. Currently leveling up again. Looking for a medium to large size guild with organized raids.

IGN: KamiDesu, Zetheroth
    Well met KamiDesu, here's a little bit about Tyrs Paladium...

Tyrs Paladium is an active medium/large sized guild that has two simple concepts. We are drama free and we don't zerg. We are quite organized and live by our motto: Play hard, laugh hard and win, together. We are very friendly to the returning player or veteran player that likes to group with knowledgeable folks without all the typical egos, drama and riff-raff of the typical guild. And Yes we actually enforce our policies.

We do raids weekly, and you can sign up on our guild site for scheduled content in our Tyrs War Room. The entire website has complete mobile access including signing up for quests, flagging runs and raids!

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled quests & raids in the Tyrs War Room (on our site or on your Android or iPhone mobile device), shoot the sh!t in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric MP3 player in the Tyrs Mosh Pit!

If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few links with you.

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/
    This is our site. Its private, however you can see a few things, and even peek at our guild rules.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=261110
    DDO Forums thread promoting our guild.

Once you read our guild rules, if you think they are fair, let me know and we'll get you in right away!

Travel well,
    Leslie
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-12-2015 at 06:08 PM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!