Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Tomorrow is a patch for the live servers but I won't be updating DDO-Wrapper with it since it is a small patch to the game, once U32 comes out then I will do a new version of DDO-Wrapper.

Stoner81.

Twitter feed says that U32 is dropping on us on the 13th September so I will be doing an update to DDO-Wrapper once the update comes.

Stoner81.

The new installer to include U32 is currently compiling folks! I will post back when the new files are uploaded so stay tuned

Stoner81.

U33 was only small really since it brought the Monk pass(?) and the Night Revels event so I won't be updating the wrapper until probably U34 whenever that comes.

Stoner81.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    U28 Patch 1 files are now available for download folks so enjoy!

Stoner81.
    Thx dude. I was getting an error when I was launching ddo launcher, internal error please contact support. Couldn't reinstall, reinstall via steam, launch my old installation, nothing... Seems like it's working now, will play a bit after another of my ddo breaks...cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    U33 was only small really since it brought the Monk pass(?) and the Night Revels event so I won't be updating the wrapper until probably U34 whenever that comes.

Stoner81.
    Thanks Stoner, for your hard work.

Uh...I downloaded your wrapper, ran it, got to the launch window. It upgraded, then asked for my password. I gave it and the launcher closed, but the program did not start.

I've never been able to get it to run on windows 10 and I basically gave up years ago. I thought I'd try again, but nope, not working. I used to be VIP too.

For me, it's amazing that you are trying to make this work but the company itself isn't. They have to be losing revenue from their decision not to support windows 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Singular View Post
    Thanks Stoner, for your hard work.

Uh...I downloaded your wrapper, ran it, got to the launch window. It upgraded, then asked for my password. I gave it and the launcher closed, but the program did not start.

I've never been able to get it to run on windows 10 and I basically gave up years ago. I thought I'd try again, but nope, not working. I used to be VIP too.

For me, it's amazing that you are trying to make this work but the company itself isn't. They have to be losing revenue from their decision not to support windows 10.
    Thank you for the support I am hoping that now that it is in the hands of Standing Stone Games similar issues can be addressed and hopefully fixed. As you posted in the other thread at least installing the DirectX runtimes got you up and running

Stoner81.

Stoner, thank you so much for your work with this wrapper - I was completely unable to play the game under any other installation method. Great work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    A majority of players are not in Elite today; we don't expect a majority of players to run Reaper. Sev~
    Main - Altamedes (Completionist/Epic Completionist) ~ Alt - Banzeer

Quote Originally Posted by Altamedes View Post
    Stoner, thank you so much for your work with this wrapper - I was completely unable to play the game under any other installation method. Great work!
    No worries! Glad you got to play the game, good luck and have fun!

Stoner81.

Just a heads up folks, I am keeping my eyes peeled for U34 to land and once it does I will update the wrapper to a new build stay tuned folks!

Stoner81.

I'm looking at getting a new build done and uploaded either by weekend or over the weekend folks

Stoner81.

I will hopefully be working on the new files for U35 over this weekend folks so stay tuned!

Stoner81.

The build for U35 is currently compiling folks which will take about an hour or so, after that another couple of hours (give or take a bit) for the files to upload to Google Drive so with a bit of luck should be all done by about 5PM UK time!

I will post back once everything is sorted out so stay tuned folks!

Stoner81.

Youtube video is now live showing what DDO Wrapper does!

Enjoy folks!

Stoner81.

Seems that a number of folks, at the moment, are having issues with getting the game to run using the official installers so just a quick bump of this to make it easier to see/find.

Stoner81.

U36 is out! So I will look at getting a new build of DDO-Wrapper done over the weekend so stay tuned folks for more details!

Stoner81.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast