Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2516

Thread: Where Am I?

Quote Originally Posted by sithhound View Post
    Ataraxia's Haven, out by the Lighthouse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    Ataraxia's Haven, over by the lighthouse?
    (Hmmm... It appears I was ninja'd.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    Ataraxia's Haven, badoobee doobee Lighthouse?
    Quote Originally Posted by AArrows_Of_Fire View Post
    Ataraxia's Haven, up near the Lighthouse?

I knew it would be a challenge :P

Of course you are right. Al of you.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Another one that should be pretty easy to guess

Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    I'm not saying TRing isn't optional but its kind of optional in the way that defeating the waves in Devil Assault are optional.
    Smuggler's Rest sheet music || "Smash and Burn" dice puzzle solver

Quote Originally Posted by AArrows_Of_Fire View Post

Another one that should be pretty easy to guess
    That looks like a corner of House Jorasco but I do not recall any open air outhouses there...
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

That looks like a corner of House Jorasco but I do not recall any open air outhouses there...
    Haha, yes it is Jorasco. You can find it by going to the old reincarnation area and jumping up to the left.

I'm not saying TRing isn't optional but its kind of optional in the way that defeating the waves in Devil Assault are optional.

Forgot my deathblock item. drats
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post

Forgot my deathblock item. drats
    That looks like the Spire of Valdius, ground floor, looking toward the fountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    That looks like the Spire of Valdius, ground floor, looking toward the fountain.
    correct. i like the architecture.

Default Where??

So...where??
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

So...where??
    Hmm... maybe Raiding the Giant's Vault? Can't say for sure whether it's the start of the quest or the "find another way out" objective area.

Fathom the Depths?
    Karadon: Paladin [5] Mar - Jul 2006 - Aureon [EU] --- Paladin [20] Feb 2010 - June 2012 - Orien --- Paladin [21] June 2012 - July 2013 - Orien [TR1] --- Paladin [20] July 2013 - Present - Orien [TR2]
    Yes this is correct, I played Paladins, even pure Paladins before Update 23!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Karadon_II View Post
    Fathom the Depths?
    You are correct!!

Default It is possible to jump up there

A pesky archer perch in The Bounty Hunter?

"When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

you are right.
    I just tried out to jump up after all those years.

How about this one? Might be a little obscure so I'll start things off with this - this general area is a regularly frequented part of the game.

How about this one? Might be a little obscure so I'll start things off with this - this general area is a regularly frequented part of the game.

I thought it was the entrance to Rainbow but not. So it is a public area? Nice pic!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    I thought it was the entrance to Rainbow but not. So it is a public area? Nice pic!
    Nope, not Rainbow and it is not a public area.

It is commonly run though.
    Last edited by Grandern_Marn; 07-16-2016 at 05:54 AM.

It is an odd angle ...
    Maybe subterrains? But it isn't frequented that often anymore ...

2nd guess, vale quest: let sleeping dust lie. don't know why. that just popped into my head. no control over brain anyway.

It is an odd angle ...
    Maybe subterrains? But it isn't frequented that often anymore ...

2nd guess, vale quest: let sleeping dust lie. don't know why. that just popped into my head. no control over brain anyway.
    Good guesses but incorrect!

I'll give you a bit more of a background to it:

Spies in the House

Good guesses but incorrect!

I'll give you a bit more of a background to it:

Page 85 of 126 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast