Page 62 of 126 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2516

Thread: Where Am I?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Habreno View Post
    Both locations are correct. The second one I actually got knocked off the edge and landed there.

There still is one screenshot that hasn't been identified.
    You're absolutely right. Let's get to it then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Habreno View Post
    Here's one for you all.

Ghosts of Perdition. I'm also trying to distinguish heroic or epic judging by the gear you wear, but it's too dark. Probably epic because not many heroic orbs and because you probably took it before going in MoD.
    Last edited by Faltout; 12-18-2015 at 11:28 PM.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    You're absolutely right. Let's get to it then...

Ghosts of Perdition. I'm also trying to distinguish heroic or epic judging by the gear you wear, but it's too dark. Probably epic because not many heroic orbs and because you probably took it before going in MoD.
    Dark because I was dead. It was heroic GoP, nicely done.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Default Still looking to move these rugs

Ok, I will make you a deal. Two for the price of one correct guess.

There's a rumour that they were used to wrap and smuggle people, but that's all hearsay. No truth to it at all.

"When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    Ok, I will make you a deal. Two for the price of one correct guess.

There's a rumour that they were used to wrap and smuggle people, but that's all hearsay. No truth to it at all.

That's in Missing.

Kinduv between a canal and a rest shrine...
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 12-20-2015 at 08:00 AM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    That's in Missing.

Kinduv between a canal and a rest shrine...
    Yes, right near the mind flayer school classroom. Good work.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Default An easy one that I think we already did...but oh well...

Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    Would that be Into the Deep mine area, looking out from behind one of the waterfalls?

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post
    Would that be Into the Deep mine area, looking out from behind one of the waterfalls?
    yup, good job. There is a purple shroom there too if you are ever in that quest again
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Default They are among us

At first glance, one would think this is a quest setting, but it's actually in a public space.

Community Member

At first glance, one would think this is a quest setting, but it's actually in a public space.

Another fun game: Where was this screenshot first posted

Quote Originally Posted by beta1 View Post
    Here is one I don't think you will get.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverleafeon View Post
    Looks like Reaver's Refuge landscape.

I'll venture Enter the Kobold Quest, or the little alcove in Reaver's Refuge where kobolds tell stories?
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    Another fun game: Where was this screenshot first posted
    Errrm would that be way back on page 17? Lol ok, ok...2 demerits for nonesuch2008.

You might need a ladder or a long pole to reach this rune

2015 DDO Players Council

You might need a ladder or a long pole to reach this rune

That looks to me like the harbor quest "Recovering the Lost Tome," the area where you're wading through the water and lightning is arcing around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    That looks to me like the harbor quest "Recovering the Lost Tome," the area where you're wading through the water and lightning is arcing around you.
    Another winner, good job. And wading through all that water has to be one of the biggest anti-zerg mechanics in the game.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Another winner, good job. And wading through all that water has to be one of the biggest anti-zerg mechanics in the game.
    Try jumping or tumbling (if you invested in that skill) in the water . Goes faster than wading.

Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    Oh, wow. Never noticed that thing up there - with all the alts I've run thru there over the years...
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Try jumping or tumbling (if you invested in that skill) in the water . Goes faster than wading.
    I do, of course. However, it is not written anywhere that I have to like it.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

I finally made it through the whole thread and haven't seen this one:

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Here's a late "hanging around" entry. Easy to guess the quest, I was just surprised you could actually do this.

Here's a late "hanging around" entry. Easy to guess the quest, I was just surprised you could actually do this.

wiz king after killing one of the optional bosses. Yeah, nice pic! It is as if you climbed it!

Page 62 of 126 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast