Page 58 of 126 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2516

Thread: Where Am I?

Ancient ruins, sort of involving portals...

Siegebreaker comes to mind for that. The moon theme fits in with the Sorrowdusk temple, but the portals not so much, unless we're talking about the mephits.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    No, it's not delera's. It's much more ancient. (can be seen from the cracks on the stone ceiling)

nope, color theme doesn't fit indeed for sands.
    You are getting closer though. It opens an evil portal.... kind of. So this should narrow the quests down (might help if you think where is the portal from -and no, it's not shavarath)
    Last edited by Nonesuch2008; 12-14-2015 at 06:18 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    Ancient ruins, sort of involving portals...

Siegebreaker comes to mind for that. The moon theme fits in with the Sorrowdusk temple, but the portals not so much, unless we're talking about the mephitis.
    Well, kind of portal. It's not actually a portal, it's a bit more complicated than that.

Not Siegebreaker, not Sorrowdusk.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Did this poor fellow just happen to die in the right spot, or is he a part of some evil ritual?

The runes in this one kind of remind me of Subterrane.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Cinnamon Synonym Anemone Sierim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sierim View Post
    I'll throw my hat into the ring on this one.

In the Demon's Den
    Good guess, along with Lava caves and Shrieking mines, but none right so far.

The title refers to this being THE largest crystal in the game, as far as I know.

Here's your hint: While not Lava caves, you can collect "crystals" in this quest.
    Last edited by Sierim; 12-13-2015 at 07:17 PM. Reason: punctuation
    The threadkiller has spoken.

The title refers to this being THE largest crystal in the game, as far as I know.

Here's your hint: While not Lava caves, you can collect "crystals" in this quest.
    that makes it one of the IQ quests, maybe Mining the Giant's Vault
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    that makes it one of the IQ quests, maybe Mining the Giant's Vault
    Negative on Raiding the Giant's Vault, as well as the rest of IQ.

Hmm, the largest crystal in the game...Crystal Cove challenge?
    Last edited by Grandern_Marn; 12-14-2015 at 06:19 AM.
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

The Smuggler's Warehouse.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    The Smuggler's Warehouse.
    lol! Or any quest in DDO that drops dragonshards in breakables

Anyway, since I posted, how about one quest from that level 17 chain (reign of madness is it?) where you go deep within khyber? I've only run it once on a guest pass, so the guess is really far fetched.

Edit: checked the wiki on it, and I'm talking about Lord of Stone.
    Last edited by Faltout; 12-14-2015 at 09:18 AM.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

I found one in my image list Should be easy
    Gotta take more screenshots though...
    There are portals that look like that in the ceilings of all the chambers in Prison of the Planes. The stonework, including cracks, is similar, too. From the color I'd guess the Dolurrh, Mabar or Xoriat rooms.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post
    There are portals that look like that in the ceilings of all the chambers in Prison of the Planes. The stonework, including cracks, is similar, too. From the color I'd guess the Dolurrh, Mabar or Xoriat rooms.
    Correct! We finally have it. (I also believe it's the mabar room, but after all this time not really sure -not xoriat though)

And I was looking forward to posting my next pic:

Answer:
    You cropped Masei Mkembe out of the right side of the picture.
    That room is a lot more detailed than I remembered. It's worth a good look.
    Last edited by Faltout; 12-15-2015 at 07:43 PM.

Excellent work there! That was a pesky one to solve.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    Did I see this in Wheloon? I know I need to be more specific
    Nope, not in Wheloon. Actually, he did not meet his untimely fate in Cormyr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    The runes in this one kind of remind me of Subterrane.
    Good guess, but it's not in the Sub.

It's funny, this quest has several dead-ends in it (literally & figuratively), and it's easy to find other victims there in a similar fashion to the first poor fellow.

"When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Community Member

Did this poor fellow just happen to die in the right spot, or is he a part of some evil ritual?

How about Invaders?

Good guess, but it's not in the Sub.

It's funny, this quest has several dead-ends in it (literally & figuratively), and it's easy to find other victims there in a similar fashion to the first poor fellow.

I've got no more good guesses with this one. I just gotta say though, providing a hint for a dead body surrounded by mystic runes with more dead bodies surrounded by mystic runes is pretty badass.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Correct! We finally have it. (I also believe it's the mabar room, but after all this time not really sure -not xoriat though)

And I was looking forward to posting my next pic:

lol! Or any quest in DDO that drops dragonshards in breakables

Anyway, since I posted, how about one quest from that level 17 chain (reign of madness is it?) where you go deep within khyber? I've only run it once on a guest pass, so the guess is really far fetched.

Edit: checked the wiki on it, and I'm talking about Lord of Stone.
    We have a winner! Lord of Stone, looming over the throne room.

How about Invaders?
    How about YES, you got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    I've got no more good guesses with this one. I just gotta say though, providing a hint for a dead body surrounded by mystic runes with more dead bodies surrounded by mystic runes is pretty badass.
    Well, not so much about duplicating a pic as much as the hint about it being full of 'dead-ends' (pun intended) I thought guessing the Sub was an excellent attempt at it though.

Default It Was a Dark and Stormy Night

Never fear, there is always moar art out there just waiting to be found. The question, as always, is where?

Community Member

That's... correct! (Of course I cropped him. I bought some stuff expecting clickies and he just gave me regular lootgen)

@ the pic above me. I've always wondered. who is that giant? It's the giant rising from the water in the intro video.

Page 58 of 126 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast