Page 54 of 126 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 2516

Thread: Where Am I?

Community Member

There's not enough lava for it to be in TS, I'd say Stormcleave as well.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonAureo View Post
    Either stormcleave or one of the "wrong ways" in Tempest spine,
    Would prefer one solid guess instead of two kind of guesses but will give it to you and move on to the next image.
    The answer is the outdoor area of Tempest Spine! Follow the left edge of the map from the entrance point and you will find the hut with an unsuspecting sleeping giant. (I killed the giant and took a picture of his hut, sorry giant)

Next up! This one would fall under the "looking up at stuff around DDO" category. Where am I?

Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    Would prefer one solid guess instead of two kind of guesses but will give it to you and move on to the next image.
    The answer is the outdoor area of Tempest Spine! Follow the left edge of the map from the entrance point and you will find the hut with an unsuspecting sleeping giant. (I killed the giant and took a picture of his hut, sorry giant)

Next up! This one would fall under the "looking up at stuff around DDO" category. Where am I?

hmm, meridia?
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Default where is the fish?

Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Shroud. Last part.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Shroud last part.

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Into the Deep, Wild Guess : in the mine.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    Shroud last part.

Into the Deep, Wild Guess : in the mine.
    yep, where you free the water elemental.

Default Next up...

I hope that no one experiences any extended power outages this winter. But just in case it happens, I have some candles that you can use.

I'll even throw in the doily!

"When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    Shroud. Last part.
    Correct answer!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    I hope that no one experiences any extended power outages this winter. But just in case it happens, I have some candles that you can use.

You jinxed it. We just had one. Was not too long though.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Looks very Xmassy!

Hard to place but somehow reminds me of Haunted Halls?

Looks very Xmassy!

Hard to place but somehow reminds me of Haunted Halls?
    Gonna /second that guess. Nosed around in there for a bit and found similar candles, but no doilie - yet.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Default It looks inviting, doesn't it? It's not.

Hmm, no idea whatsoever. Quest or public place?

Oops, didn't mean to jinx on the power outage thing. <.<

And yes, if we removed these trappings from the dungeon setting where I found them, they would fit the season.

So YES...it is a quest. But NO, it is not in the Halls.

The only thing that might taint these candles is if they were used by some evil cult priest types...

"When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    The Lost Thread?
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

2015 DDO Players Council

This is going to be a wild stab, but is it the Temple of Elemental Evil? When I was running it last night, I saw candles set up on a small dais like this, and one that I recall had a white doily.

Little tricky

Thelanis: Shewind the Airbender (Sorc20/Epic5 -> Bard20/Epic8 -> Rog20/Epic8/Epic2 -> Harper_FvS20/Epic4 -> Art20/Epic8/Epic8 -> Rng20/Epic10 -> Drd6),
    Azaxe (Rog18/Wiz2 -> Sorc20/Epic8/Epic10->Sorc(EK)17)

Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    This is going to be a wild stab, but is it the Temple of Elemental Evil? When I was running it last night, I saw candles set up on a small dais like this, and one that I recall had a white doily.
    Your wild stab has hit the mark ToEE, Part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    The Lost Thread?
    Yes, it is the entrance hall.

Page 54 of 126 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast