Page 47 of 126 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Am I?

2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Isolani View Post
    Correct, though I guess that one has already been done earlier in the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    It is, it's been done in this thread before - post #176 on page 9.
    I thought so. But I've also been running a bunch of Eveningstar stuff lately, so without digging back through the thread, I wasn't sure if it was just in my head.

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Y'all have some amazing pics. Love that banner on the last page. So many of you have seen the light ...
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Default Still no winners, so another clue

What we know so far:

• Not Whisperdoom
    • Done early in life
    • No spiders are found in the quest

The next clue is... This quest is located on an island.

"When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Quote Originally Posted by jakeelala View Post
    Dreams of insanity?
    Or give us a clue pls.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    What we know so far:

• Not Whisperdoom
    • Done early in life
    • No spiders are found in the quest

The next clue is... This quest is located on an island.

Geez, this is a good one, really.
    Let's see. It is not Korthos, I am sure.
    [Scrolling through Adventure compendium]
    3BC but nothing reminds me in that picture of that pirate's nest.
    Next island is Sowwordusk isn't it? There are not many entrances and it is the wrong architecture.
    Not Storm the beaches.
    Not Ataraxia
    Not Restless Isles

Is lvl 10+ still early in life for you? Next clue maybe level range? Is it a quest entrance at all?
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Geez, this is a good one, really.
    Let's see. It is not Korthos, I am sure.
    [Scrolling through Adventure compendium]
    3BC but nothing reminds me in that picture of that pirate's nest.
    Next island is Sowwordusk isn't it? There are not many entrances and it is the wrong architecture.
    Not Storm the beaches.
    Not Ataraxia
    Not Restless Isles

Is lvl 10+ still early in life for you? Next clue maybe level range? Is it a quest entrance at all?
    This was a good one indeed. I think I've only looked ONCE back at the exit to the tavern in "the collaborator". You move so fast from a tavern setting to a cavern setting that you forget there is a small part where it still looks like stormreach architecture
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    This was a good one indeed. I think I've only looked ONCE back at the exit to the tavern in "the collaborator". You move so fast from a tavern setting to a cavern setting that you forget there is a small part where it still looks like stormreach architecture
    Yup. Well done.
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds

Hero

Still no location for this yet. Maquist was correct a few posts ago, it is a House D banner. I'll try and think of a hint that doesn't completely give it away...

Thumbs up Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    Never in my wildest dreams did I think that this one would take so long to solve! I didn't set out to be diabolical, it just sort of happened. That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

You're right though, I thought that the transition area would be a good spot just because it was so brief, and I honestly fixated on the beams first because I don't remember seeing a structure like that anywhere else.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

I can confirm that this one is NOT in Cerulean Hills wilderness. Although I did pick up an Orc deed & a Fiendish Lion deed for my trouble while I looked, so it was worth the trip.

Is it in Storm the Beaches?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    I can confirm that this one is NOT in Cerulean Hills wilderness. Although I did pick up an Orc deed & a Fiendish Lion deed for my trouble while I looked, so it was worth the trip.

Is it in Storm the Beaches?
    same here

Maybe Dreams of Insanity?

Quote Originally Posted by Isolani View Post
    Still no location for this yet. Maquist was correct a few posts ago, it is a House D banner. I'll try and think of a hint that doesn't completely give it away...

Is it a sail or a banner from the quest "Stor the beaches"?

That bamboo pattern feels like Slavers of Shrieking Mines, but not sure where in there that painting would be...

edit: ... and I would go take a look around there, but seems the servers are down for maintenance.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    Y'all have some amazing pics. Love that banner on the last page. So many of you have seen the light ...
    But I am not sure where I have seen THIS particular light.
    A clue please.

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

But I am not sure where I have seen THIS particular light.
    A clue please.
    I promise, you have been there early, and often.

It is optional ...

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

This has the feel of a Harbor / Marketplace quest ... perhaps House D. Certainly older content ... Garrison's?

This has the feel of a Harbor / Marketplace quest ... perhaps House D. Certainly older content ... Garrison's?
    I think i was there last night.... Swiped Signet?

(great thread btw, followed it but haven't replied before)
    ~Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.~
    ~ The Thieves Guild Argonnessen ~ Valentine 2011 <3 Most Romantic Guild

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by MarDeRoam View Post
    I think i was there last night.... Swiped Signet?

(great thread btw, followed it but haven't replied before)
    I like that guess, I could NOT think of the name when I was posting - but I really was thinking of it. I think you may have it.

And thanks for playing, now that your feet are wet, keep it up!

Community Member

Is that Collaborator again? end fight?
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Page 47 of 126 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast