Page 46 of 126 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Am I?

Quote Originally Posted by jakeelala View Post
    House D, one of the Depth quest ( IIRC the 3rd one, don't ask me the name, I just do them one after the other ), at the Shade Valve.
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    That looks like the upstairs area of the Phoenix tavern. Great angle on the view.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Saltire District for this one? I'm going by the bamboo.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Default Spidey hangout

Ok, here's a spot that we've all been to before. If there was an epic version of this quest, there would surely be a big spider nesting in this spot!

Community Member

Depths, 2nd quest (who knows the name? Maybe it's also 3rd quest?) where you need to defeat the earth elemental as the boss. Spot is where the wraiths are.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    Ok, here's a spot that we've all been to before. If there was an epic version of this quest, there would surely be a big spider nesting in this spot!

I would say whisperdoom because of your clues but that wall structure is throwing me off so to speak.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Default Everyone makes mistakes in life. One you can change.

Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Hall of the Mark Only downside is if you don't use the reward right away, it reminds you that you haven't every single time you log in afterward...

I would say whisperdoom because of your clues but that wall structure is throwing me off so to speak.
    Much earlier in life, and strangely enough, no spiders in this quest.

Saltire District for this one? I'm going by the bamboo.
    Nope, keep trying!
    good at business

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    House D, one of the Depth quest ( IIRC the 3rd one, don't ask me the name, I just do them one after the other ), at the Shade Valve.
    Yup! this one wasnt too hard but it matches my Pink/Purple color scheme so I had to
    good at business

OK how bout this one. Shouldn't take too long.

Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

well, we seeem to have looted it in the meantime. it is on our ship on the 1st deck on the way to Three Finger Thads...

I really think the colors are working better with a wooden background, don't you think?
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 11-15-2015 at 06:49 AM.

Question This one is still unsolved...

What we know so far:

• Not Whisperdoom
    • Done early in life
    • No spiders are found in the quest

How about another angle to help out?

Hero

A few new ones...hopefully not done yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Isolani View Post
    A few new ones...hopefully not done yet.

middle is one of the druids - the one with the bears. druid's curse?

bottome is tomb of the stupid we have to have 4 people to do this or use really really cheesy methods aka burning heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    OK how bout this one. Shouldn't take too long.

I do believe that would be Nash's Farm in Where There's Smoke.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    middle is one of the druids - the one with the bears. druid's curse?

bottome is tomb of the stupid we have to have 4 people to do this or use really really cheesy methods aka burning heart.
    To me, the middle one looks like Eveningstar Cavern.

I don't know where the top one is, but it's a House D thing (goat, lion, and dragon; just like the sigils). Bottom one, I don't remember which quest it is, but I just recently found with a good jump skill and featherfall, you can jump to that platform to more readily take on the skeleton archers if you aren't playing a ranged character.

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    I do believe that would be Nash's Farm in Where There's Smoke.
    You are absolutely correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    To me, the middle one looks like Eveningstar Cavern...
    It is, it's been done in this thread before - post #176 on page 9.
    Last edited by Grandern_Marn; 11-16-2015 at 06:01 AM.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Hobgoblin View Post
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    To me, the middle one looks like Eveningstar Cavern.
    Correct, though I guess that one has already been done earlier in the thread.

Page 46 of 126 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast