Page 39 of 126 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
    Is it somewhere in Army of Shadow then?
    Sunnie has it, well done! This fellow blends in until the brazier is lit, that may be why a lot of folks didn't recognize him at first. It's also why I thought he'd be a good subject for this thread
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

and I will visit him for sure.

Nice picture.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Ultimate Completionist
    2014 DDO Players Council
    Open Guild for All Founder - Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by titusovid View Post
    i lost count of my pictures. I apologize if i posted this before.

lol +1

Where am I ?

On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    Where am I ?

Shroud? Not sure exactly where though.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

2015 DDO Players Council

Where am I ?

That looks to me like it might be right as you enter the Vale of Twilight, and turn around to look back toward Stormreach. But I don't know for certain. I haven't paid attention there.

-

Didn't see Maquist post. Odd.
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 11-01-2015 at 01:13 PM.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Default easy peasy

Community Member

Don't you mean "easy peaky"? That's misery's peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
    Don't you mean "easy peaky"? That's misery's peak.
    Well, it was obvious already

New one:

Hero
    Mmm... purple!

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post

New one:

I believe this is above the arena for the end fight in The Crucible

New one:

nice pic!
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleTimb View Post
    I believe this is above the arena for the end fight in The Crucible
    Good eye. Not many arenas aorund but I thought I picked an unusual/unknown perspective.

Default it's a classic

Last one for today.

Last one for today.

I have been here so many times back in the days. End of Tempest Spine

Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    That looks to me like it might be right as you enter the Vale of Twilight, and turn around to look back toward Stormreach. But I don't know for certain. I haven't paid attention there.
    No, It's not the case, though it does look a bit like that, there's walls and more mountains. The 3 pillars of light are a dead giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    Shroud? Not sure exactly where though.
    Yes it's in the Shroud, Behind the entrance... What you see is the entrance, the broken bridge and the stairs at the other end... I fell through an invisible wall and spent an hour roaming around ( outside of bounds ) in The Shroud while waiting for a GM to put me back where I belonged.

This is the same thing viewed from another point : ( that is reachable normally )
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

where am I ? ( beside flying high )

2015 DDO Players Council

Yes it's in the Shroud, Behind the entrance...
    That would explain why I didn't recognize it. Being a mostly solo-player or running stuff with my 1 or 2 guildmates, we never get to run raids. In fact, the only raid I done is taken my high level characters and soloed Chronoscope just to see what it was like. I'd try to over-level solo other raids, but it seems like most of them require at least two people to do some sort of simultaneous action.

oh wow, you are missing out on a lot of fun then. pity.

Community Member

where am I ? ( beside flying high )

Mark of Death or Ascension Chamber (probably Mark of Death due to the insane amount of EN runs going around). You were lagging and hit jump many times so your client sent you up up high.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Page 39 of 126 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast