Page 28 of 126 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Am I?

Quote Originally Posted by der_kluge View Post
    This is sorrowdusk, too. There is the temple at the bottom but the angle is odd. Don't know how high up that is. I need to check that out by an actual visit.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by Daitengu View Post
    The main temple on Sorrowdusk.
    Yes! The catwalk over the great hall above the gargoyles.
    Cannith:
    Brigette; Completionist! || Aoeryn; Wiz20(3rd life).

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    This is sorrowdusk, too. There is the temple at the bottom but the angle is odd. Don't know how high up that is. I need to check that out by an actual visit.
    It is Sorrowdusk. The location is an odd one, though.
    Cannith:

Community Member

Inspired Quarter?
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Not to mention murder on a bravery streak. So, most people I know run the chain in 2-quest chunks across a 5-level time-span. Thus practically guaranteeing that people won't group up for it.
    Yeah, if i think I'll need it on a life, I'll hit grey moon at level 8 and do all 4 parts... then come back later and do all 6 parts of Co6 at level 10... but i'm usually level-capped with all the other juicy level 8 quests... I always do the 4 Shadow quests just so I can do shadow crypt at level 11... got it to where I can do those 4 in about 45 minutes solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    Inspired Quarter?
    Yes! Down the alley.
    Cannith:

Another couple fine works of art:

Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    Another couple fine works of art:

That's the Black Loch pictured so is this in the optional zombie room? Probably from the chain somewhere
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

is that one of the captain's quarters in Blockade Buster?

Quote Originally Posted by Kylstrem View Post
    You folks do some really good ones while I'm away at work! I think he has it, so I will post the next one.

"When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    You folks do some really good ones while I'm away at work! I think he has it, so I will post the next one.
    That looks like the Sharn Syndicate's leader's room.
    Cannith:

That looks like the Sharn Syndicate's leader's room.
    2 minutes? Are you kidding me? LOL Excellent eye, the view is from the rear of the room, and the smoke in the doorway is from the kobold that I allied with.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Default Ahem...

Let's try this again. Too bad Der Kluge is disqualified this round.

feels like a new invasion. endfight annoys me 8 out of 10 times.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

feels like a new invasion. endfight annoys me 8 out of 10 times.
    Your feeling is right. That one spot on the second floor, mobs always seem to spawn at the 3-way intersection and by the time the fight is over I've lost my sense of direction for where I've already been.

Default looking up

Airship showroom

Now I get mean.

BTW, that Sorrowdusk view (above) was taken to the LEFT of the end fight quest ramp. Go up towards the ramp to the final quest in Sorrowdusk, but instead of going up the ramp, go to the LEFT of it.
    Cannith:

Thought I would add an unusual shrine ....
    Mechanics - To Hit/Dam mods

Quote Originally Posted by Kylstrem View Post
    Correct! Specifically it is in the Captain's Quarters in the ship on the far left.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Page 28 of 126 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast