Page 114 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2516

Thread: Where Am I?

Ding ding ding!
    Orien: ][Vladtepes][Gelatinous][Lelitha]

Rat for dinner, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dabima View Post

Rat for dinner, anyone?
    That's big enough to be an opossum...
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    That's big enough to be an opossum...
    I'm guessing 'possum is kinda like raccoon, so probably awfully tough and gamey - tho I haven't tried rat so can't make a proper comparison.

Kobold, on the other hand, probably tastes like rattlesnake with a hint of spiciness from that draconic heritage. Nom Nom!

/digression.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Cinnamon Synonym Anemone Sierim's Avatar

Rat for dinner, anyone?
    For dinner?

I must be Missing something here, like my appetite. The smell must've Taken it away.

How about this spot?
    The threadkiller has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierim View Post
    For dinner?

I must be Missing something here, like my appetite. The smell must've Taken it away.

How about this spot?
    Correct! It's the little room hidden behind the banner at the start of Missing!

Yours is definitely 3 barrel cove... I would say the ridge between the volcanic east region and the center of the cove?

Cinnamon Synonym Anemone Sierim's Avatar

Correct! It's the little room hidden behind the banner at the start of Missing!

Yours is definitely 3 barrel cove... I would say the ridge between the volcanic east region and the center of the cove?
    You're half-right. Three-Barrel Cove, yes; the Three-Barrel Cove Explorer area, no.
    The threadkiller has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierim View Post
    You're half-right. Three-Barrel Cove, yes; the Three-Barrel Cove Explorer area, no.
    you got cerative and went up the ship in the public area and then you zoomed quite right sneaky

Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Default coming back to more important things than black friday sales

Afters years and years of running this quest I finally spotted this shrine. Odd, that this game still offers new things in old content. I have to quest with open eyes. So where is it?

Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Afters years and years of running this quest I finally spotted this shrine. Odd, that this game still offers new things in old content. I have to quest with open eyes. So where is it?

That looks, to me, like the Black Loch. The shrines down in the hole where you swim for the clam. But if it is, I don't recall where you might be standing to take this shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    That looks, to me, like the Black Loch. The shrines down in the hole where you swim for the clam. But if it is, I don't recall where you might be standing to take this shot.
    That's the thing. It is not the clam shrine. And thank you for your confidence. I am not that spacy that I don't notice the clam shrine

It's still Black Loch I think. Isn't that the shrine in the main chamber with the boat?

Quote Originally Posted by xCataluna View Post
    It's still Black Loch I think. Isn't that the shrine in the main chamber with the boat?
    correct, when you take a dive at the rear end of the ship. I never had a look over the rear. First time yesterday!

Where am I?

Where am I?
    I'd say Amber Temple but exactly where I dunno.

I'd say Amber Temple but exactly where I dunno.
    Nope! It is in the expansion though.

Nope! It is in the expansion though.
    curse of strahd, end room.

curse of strahd, end room.
    Yup! Figured it would be pretty easy for anyone who had run the raid This thread doesn't get posted in nearly as often as it should anymore

Yup! Figured it would be pretty easy for anyone who had run the raid This thread doesn't get posted in nearly as often as it should anymore
    We just so milked all the quests that many new ones are pulled from recent content and that is not as fun for vets and others to identify

Default How about this one?

Page 114 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast