Page 72 of 126 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2516

Thread: Where Am I?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Didn't follow the thread from the start so excuse me if this has been here already

House Kundarak?
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

2. 02-13-2016, 06:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    Something like this sounds very interesting, just the NPCs name would be too easy, but things they say sounds kind of tough. I was surprised yesterday when running the Sharn chain that when the NPC names came up I pretty well knew where each of them were. If you think about it, NPCs are kind of lonely just standing around on their own sometimes. I'm sure they would like a little more attention. Another idea is just an image of the NPC with all surroundings blacked out. This might be good for a completely different thread though?

As for in game pictures where am I now?

Subversion final fight, seen from above
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

Yup, next to the bank. The wall is so random there, it makes me laugh everytime
    It protects the vault of night? So only way in is through the monitored bridge.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

5. 02-13-2016, 08:18 AM

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default not just for the hard to guess, but for the moment

The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Default lonely little chest

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    That sounds about right. If not my guess would be the creation hall, when you make a bladeforge. I just did it ones and I don't remember anymore.

I got one too.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

8. 02-13-2016, 11:34 AM

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    How about Schemes of the Enemy end fight?
    Yes, the ceiling after completion. You can see the top part of the schematics at the bottom of the picture.

Prey the Hunter. Did anyone manage to reach that chest?
    After I killed the dragons and secured the eggs, sure. On my paladin life Got to be strict with peeps not doing their duty.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    nice shot
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Correct!

Indeed, it has a very House Cannith look about it.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Not so sure about it....

What a crazy little wall, gonna take a look for that next time in House K.

What could it be used for?
    A protective barrier to jump behind when the streets are filled with raging minotaurs?
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Another quest, another fire

I think it's the only one, but I wasn't paying close enough attention to say for sure.

I believe that Saekee already covered this one earlier. The water caverns in ToEE.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post

I think it's the only one, but I wasn't paying close enough attention to say for sure.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Where am I now?

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    I believe that Saekee already covered this one earlier. The water caverns in ToEE.

hmmn no, that is a different image! Maybe in the Earth node, if ToEE?

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post

Wrath of flame? Up above the edge where the npc was standing at beginning of the quest?

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    Nope, this fire is in a totally different place.

hmmn no, that is a different image! Maybe in the Earth node, if ToEE?
    Not in ToEE

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Wrath of flame? Up above the edge where the npc was standing at beginning of the quest?
    Yes, that is the place.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    A New Invasion? The walls by the shrine have a Shavarath look to them.

You are right. That clue was to easy

Default You shall NOT pass!

But you can still guess this spot without too much effort, I think.

"When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Page 72 of 126 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast