Page 68 of 126 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2516

Thread: Where Am I?

the dock in house k
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    I play a guy with a two-hander not just in this game, but in every game that has 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by J-mann View Post
    Not to derail the thread, but then can you make 2hf NOT suck so much compared to 2wf or swf?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    8 pages in, that train has already sailed. The dead horse is canned into cat food by now.

Community Member killmasterules's Avatar

This is actually really fun. ^^ I think he's rite^^^

The dock in Harbor.. Left side by 3BC Entrance
    Last edited by killmasterules; 01-22-2016 at 05:31 PM.
    Hoshikawa 20 Fighter/8 Epic /Tank
    Hoshikawaa 20 Bard/8 Epic /Swashy
    Shrkbait 18 Arty/2 Pally/ 8 Epic

Quote Originally Posted by killmasterules View Post
    This is actually really fun. ^^ I think he's rite^^^

The dock in Harbor.. Left side by 3BC Entrance
    no he was saying House K dock. It is definitely not the harbor! Checked while missing all the coins on my jumps.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by lyrecono View Post
    the dock in house k
    Arrr, matey, right ye be. Dock in House K it be fer that thar ship. The pictur looken that way a cause I done fell offen the dock whilst seekin the ship in that thar other picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post
    I think that would depend on whether I was going to sink the pirate ship or join the crew. Oops, I mean:

Arrr matey! I be thinkin that be dependin on iffin I war goin to sink that thar ship or be joinin the crew! An that be a mighty fine ship, with them thar fancy big skull n bones flags hangin from the riggin! Yarr, me, I ben scourin the mains lookin fer that thar ship in many a fine quest. An I been findin many a fine ship too, but nary a one havin flags as big and fine as them in that thar pictur. So I be thinkin myself that maybe ye mightn be tryin to fool us mateys by savin a pictur from that thar Cove of legend that comes and goes mysterious-like, same as that thar Flyin Dutchman.
    Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

If ye be thinkin o sinkin me pirate ship ye better be lookin in the right place! Arrrrrrrrr!!!! Ther be a fine few lovely lasses sailin the seas of Eberron an the Cove be a fine place to find some beauties. Blighters an blaggards abound in the search fer such a fine lady but if yer spending time in the Cove ye be mistaken - unless yer ther fer tha grog! I shant be givin ye a map to the treasure me froggy one but I shall let you in on a secret. Now don't be sharin this with yer froggy friends or I'll keelhaul ye!!!! Arrrrrrrr!!!!!

If yer lookin fer the fine lady in black I'd take me landlubberin britches off to the place where yer most likely to find a good pirate in Eberron - lots of em!! On yer way now lad, come back with me booty and I'll share with ye a dubloon er three.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Um sorry, I might have gone a little 'overboard' with the pirate talk there, feel free everyone, you don't need to respond in pirate talk... (pun not originally intended, but then intended when I figured it out)
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    Um sorry, I might have gone a little 'overboard' with the pirate talk there, feel free everyone, you don't need to respond in pirate talk... (pun not originally intended, but then intended when I figured it out)
    no no that pirate speak made my day! Awesome stuff, props to you!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Argh, this thread be getting so you drown in the pictures ...

The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    Argh, this thread be getting so you drown in the pictures ...

Raiding the Giant's Vault?

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    Raiding the Giant's Vault?
    Oy matey, you be too good for a landlubber.

You must have sea legs.
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds

Default And the solution is:

One of the dead ends in water node of ToEE part 2

Oy matey, you be too good for a landlubber.

You must have sea legs.
    heh, thx!

One of the dead ends in water node of ToEE part 2
    Wow nice one! I have been through the water node but don't remember a fire there at all, kind of funny that there is actually a fire there. Looking at the walls it makes sense but good find.

Arrrrrrr!

So another hint for this one - it is located in 3BC.

Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Multitude of Menace

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default To All thread viewers and contributors -

you have climbed to great heights! Time to climb again:

Is that in the Scoundrel's Run? Base of the central elevator

Is this Stormvauld's Mine? I posted an image that is pretty similar on page 56, post #1112.

Might be a different shaft if it is indeed Stormvauld's.

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Is that in the Scoundrel's Run? Base of the central elevator
    Saekee - are you grouping with me?

Yes indeedy, it is Scoundrel's Run ... so much for the "off the beaten path" quests ...

Is this Stormvauld's Mine? I posted an image that is pretty similar on page 56, post #1112.

Might be a different shaft if it is indeed Stormvauld's.
    Sorry Grandern, it is different. There is is some confusing similarity but it is not the same place!

Cinnamon Synonym Anemone Sierim's Avatar

Wow nice one! I have been through the water node but don't remember a fire there at all, kind of funny that there is actually a fire there. Looking at the walls it makes sense but good find.

Arrrrrrr!

So another hint for this one - it is located in 3BC.
    Oh! So it is Ruug's ship, in Guard Duty. I didn't notice the mast of the other ship behind.
    The threadkiller has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierim View Post
    Oh! So it is Ruug's ship, in Guard Duty. I didn't notice the mast of the other ship behind.
    Clever observation of the mast! So it is from Guard Duty?

Page 68 of 126 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast