Page 65 of 126 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 2516

Thread: Where Am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    No, nice try though. It is nowhere in EStar, if that hint helps. And, the other hint is in the title: The Only Fire in the Whole Place!
    red fens? into the deep or fathom?
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Default some heavy lifting

Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    red fens? into the deep or fathom?
    no, nice inference though
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

The Forgotten Caverns?
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Gwylan´s Stand, troll cave.

Quote Originally Posted by LeonAureo View Post
    Gwylan´s Stand, troll cave.
    Gz Leon, correct.

Default because it gets chilly where i am at

Community Member

Taming the Flames
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Quote Originally Posted by Faltout View Post
    Taming the Flames
    yeppers.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

A colorful hallway. Be careful where you stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post
    A colorful hallway. Be careful where you stand.

A Cabal for One

Even better with clouds of Glitterdust everywhere.
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    A Cabal for One

Even better with clouds of Glitterdust everywhere.
    Yes, Cabal.

But Glitterdust hides the pretty colors. That's why I try to bring Gust of Wind scrolls or a Brine Shaman's Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Habreno View Post

1A: Camera Screw Type.

1B: Same quest as above, giving you two shots for the price of one!

Bumping these up and including a few more.

2: Puzzle Type. (Guessed Correctly, I Dream of Jeets)

3: Puzzle Type.

4: View Type. Two winter wolves (both player characters, one is me) sleeping with each other. (Guessed Correctly, Stormhorns Explorer Area)

5: Puzzle Type. (Guessed Correctly, Acute Delerium. Chester can't get up.)

6: Camera Screw View Type.

7: Puzzle Type. (Guessed Correctly, The Caverns of Shaagh)

8: Camera Screw Type. I might have to throw you guys a hint or two on this one...

You won't get where (in the quest/raid/explorer/public) it was taken even once you know where (what quest/raid/explorer/public) it was taken. If you do... well, I'll simply call you psychic.

Have fun!

My descriptors:

View Type: Scenic.
    Puzzle Type: Not that scenic, but still "normal" camera.
    Camera Screw Type: Anything that is "glitchy" in appearance.
    Camera Screw View Type: Camera Screws that are also scenic views.

Things you know about 1 (wow, I didn't expect this one to be this hard...)

It is a Quest specifically (not a raid, not an explorer area, not a public area)
    The quest location is different from the favor it gives (example: Tear of Dhakaan is located in House P but gives House K favor)
    The quest has an epic/legendary and heroic version
    The quest is not any of the following (prior incorrect guesses):

Prove Your Worth
    Ascension Chamber
    Stealer of Souls
    Grim and Barrett ("relatively" close but not correct)
    Archon's Trial
    Last edited by Habreno; 01-15-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendOfAra View Post
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.
    BYOH. Know it, abide by it, or don't mess with those who do.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

2: Puzzle Type - Looks like I Dream of Jeets. Possibly the exit from the treasure room?

5. Puzzle Type - Looks like it might be Repossession

7: Puzzle Type - Looks like The Cloven-jaw Scourge: The Caverns of Shaagh, near the entrance in the area behind the gate near the chest.

It is a Quest specifically (not a raid, not an explorer area, not a public area)
    The quest location is different from the favor it gives (example: Tear of Dhakaan is located in House P but gives House K favor)

Prove Your Worth
    Ascension Chamber
    Stealer of Souls
    Archon's Trial
    By my count, there are 36 quests that meet the criteria of heroic and epic versions, where the quest location is different from the favor patron. 3 of those are knocked out by the "not one of these" list. Of the 33 quests that are left, I can rule out quite a few, but none of them jump out at me. I guess I need more practice critiquing Turbine's flooring selections.

2: Puzzle Type - Looks like I Dream of Jeets. Possibly the exit from the treasure room?

5. Puzzle Type - Looks like it might be Repossession

7: Puzzle Type - Looks like The Cloven-jaw Scourge: The Caverns of Shaagh, near the entrance in the area behind the gate near the chest.

By my count, there are 36 quests that meet the criteria of heroic and epic versions, where the quest location is different from the favor patron. 3 of those are knocked out by the "not one of these" list. Of the 33 quests that are left, I can rule out quite a few, but none of them jump out at me. I guess I need more practice critiquing Turbine's flooring selections.
    2 and 7 are correct, nicely done!

5 is not Repossession. The object in the doorway is a big hint.

RE: 1: One more clue (already stated, highlighting this one specifically) that narrows that down a bit: In response to the incorrect guess of "Grim and Barrett", the response was "Relatively Close". For those of you still trying to figure it out, work on what quests fit the clues that are "relatively close" to Grim and Barrett in some way.

I'll even throw in another hint: The quest itself is in one of the Houses of Eberron, as is the quest giver. If nobody gets it in another day or two I'll tell it to you.
    Welcome to Argo, where our end game players are constantly striving for new and exciting ways to make themselves more gimp, and continually working towards progressively more pointless goals.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

5 is not Repossession. The object in the doorway is a big hint.
    Is that Chester with an artifact of unimaginable evil power?

RE: 1: One more clue (already stated, highlighting this one specifically) that narrows that down a bit: In response to the incorrect guess of "Grim and Barrett", the response was "Relatively Close". For those of you still trying to figure it out, work on what quests fit the clues that are "relatively close" to Grim and Barrett in some way.

I'll even throw in another hint: The quest itself is in one of the Houses of Eberron, as is the quest giver. If nobody gets it in another day or two I'll tell it to you.
    Rules out quests in Necro4, Sands, Meridia, Three Barrel Cove, Gianthold, Amrath and Searing Heights.

Leaves the Lords of Dust chain, Fashion Madness, Subversion and Multitude of Menace. I didn't notice any flooring like that in Multitude of Menace, and most of the LoD chain is in cavern-type places, which appears to leave Lords of Dust, Fashion Madness and Subversion. So, for my next guess without actually looking into the quest, I'll go with Lords of Dust.

2: Puzzle Type. (Guessed correctly, I Dream of Jeets)

3: Puzzle Type.

4: View Type. Two winter wolves (both player characters, one is me) sleeping with each other.

5: Puzzle Type.

6: Camera Screw View Type.

7: Puzzle Type. (Guessed Correctly, The Caverns of Shaagh)

8: Camera Screw Type. I might have to throw you guys a hint or two on this one...

You won't get where (in the quest/raid/explorer/public) it was taken even once you know where (what quest/raid/explorer/public) it was taken. If you do... well, I'll simply call you psychic.

Have fun!

My descriptors:

View Type: Scenic.
    Puzzle Type: Not that scenic, but still "normal" camera.
    Camera Screw Type: Anything that is "glitchy" in appearance.
    Camera Screw View Type: Camera Screws that are also scenic views.

Prove Your Worth
    Ascension Chamber
    Stealer of Souls
    Archon's Trial
    3. A ledge below in Scchindrilyn chasm?
    4. I am thinking Storm Horns but not sure where?
    6. I think this was a glitch during the airship fights for Precious Cargo?
    8. Node wall before it is opened by finding gem in ToEE part II? Not sure which node though.

Is that Chester with an artifact of unimaginable evil power?

Rules out quests in Necro4, Sands, Meridia, Three Barrel Cove, Gianthold, Amrath and Searing Heights.

Leaves the Lords of Dust chain, Fashion Madness, Subversion and Multitude of Menace. I didn't notice any flooring like that in Multitude of Menace, and most of the LoD chain is in cavern-type places, which appears to leave Lords of Dust, Fashion Madness and Subversion. So, for my next guess without actually looking into the quest, I'll go with Lords of Dust.
    5: Why, yes, it is indeed Chester! I tripped him and he couldn't get up. So I had to restart.

Because it's narrowed down so much, and yet still isn't determined, I'll give one more guess on 1A/1B.

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    3. A ledge below in Scchindrilyn chasm?
    4. I am thinking Storm Horns but not sure where?
    6. I think this was a glitch during the airship fights for Precious Cargo?
    8. Node wall before it is opened by finding gem in ToEE part II? Not sure which node though.
    3: Nope.

4: It is the Storm Horns wilderness area. I don't remember where.

6: Nope. You're thinking about the right objects.

8: Nope. No relation.

Still unguessed: 1,3,6,8.
    Last edited by Habreno; 01-15-2016 at 11:35 AM.

5: Why, yes, it is indeed Chester! I tripped him and he couldn't get up. So I had to restart.

Because it's narrowed down so much, and yet still isn't determined, I'll give one more guess on 1A/1B.

3: Nope.

4: It is the Storm Horns wilderness area. I don't remember where.

6: Nope. You're thinking about the right objects.

8: Nope. No relation.

so my guess on 3 was off?
    if 6 is an airship (what else?) It is either a guildship that glitched or the acute delirium homemade ship that went glitchy. Can't think of anything else.

Thinking about it, #1 looks like it's in Subversion.

#6...Considering the glitch, I think that's probably a Guild Airship, but I can't tell what model (it does NOT look like a Kraken).

Dunno about the others. Was thinking maybe A Cry for Help for #8, but it doesn't really look right for that.

--ArekDorun

Page 65 of 126 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115 ... LastLast