Page 55 of 126 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 2516

Thread: Where Am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Wanesa View Post
    Little tricky
    This is the loginscreen where you chose your toon
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Little tricky
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    This is the loginscreen where you chose your toon
    Very clever
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Community Member

I found one in my image list Should be easy
    Gotta take more screenshots though...

Answer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post
    There are portals that look like that in the ceilings of all the chambers in Prison of the Planes. The stonework, including cracks, is similar, too. From the color I'd guess the Dolurrh, Mabar or Xoriat rooms.
    Last edited by Faltout; 12-14-2015 at 12:45 PM.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

Many players probably forgot this location already.

Thelanis: Shewind the Airbender (Sorc20/Epic5 -> Bard20/Epic8 -> Rog20/Epic8/Epic2 -> Harper_FvS20/Epic4 -> Art20/Epic8/Epic8 -> Rng20/Epic10 -> Drd6),
    Azaxe (Rog18/Wiz2 -> Sorc20/Epic8/Epic10->Sorc(EK)17)

Many players probably forgot this location already.
    Been there done that, Page 37 #725

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    A couple of waterfalls in what could be called the land of drunken plumbers, but it's actually... where?

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post
    The Grotto at the 'Hydrophobia mean anything to you?' room
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Default holiday on ice

Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Hmmm....

Somewhere in A Break in the Ice?
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Default This one should go pretty quickly

Personally I think scorpions are over-rated, but don't tell the drow that I said that. Strangely enough, no drow were present where I found this.

"When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

I like that pic ... hmmm ... now where is it ....

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    Personally I think scorpions are over-rated, but don't tell the drow that I said that. Strangely enough, no drow were present where I found this.

The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Is this in Against the Demon Queen (quest) at the riddle part on Scorpion side?
    ~Being defeated is only a temporary condition; giving up is what makes it permanent.~
    ~ The Thieves Guild Argonnessen ~ Valentine 2011 <3 Most Romantic Guild

Quote Originally Posted by MarDeRoam View Post
    Is this in Against the Demon Queen (quest) at the riddle part on Scorpion side?
    That's a good guess, but not it.

This carved sculpture would be very easy to miss unless the conditions were just right.

It looks like it might be in Rainbow in the Dark, maybe by Gnolls, but not sure.
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

2015 DDO Players Council

That's a good guess, but not it.

This carved sculpture would be very easy to miss unless the conditions were just right.
    In that case, would it be in Rainbow in the Dark?

Cinnamon Synonym Anemone Sierim's Avatar

Default My Crystal's Bigger than Your Crystal!

The threadkiller has spoken.

Thumbs up Rainbow it is

Quote Originally Posted by Saekee View Post
    It looks like it might be in Rainbow in the Dark, maybe by Gnolls, but not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    In that case, would it be in Rainbow in the Dark?
    I see that it has happened again! Two simultaneous answers by Saekee & Maquist, so you get to share the honor of having the correct response. Well done to both.

Quote Originally Posted by Sierim View Post
    Boy, a red crystal. I'm going to say Slavers of the Shrieking Mines but we may need a hint on this one...
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default YEah, we'll try to get to this crystal

The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    Eye of the Titan
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Hmmm....

Somewhere in A Break in the Ice?
    Somewhere is so vage
    Break in the Ice is correct though. I think I took it at the first real bridge to cross and jumped down.

Quote Originally Posted by Erofen View Post
    Eye of the Titan
    it's the thrill of the fight

Page 55 of 126 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast