Page 22 of 126 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Am I?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kylstrem View Post
    that is in VON3 up above where you fight the earth elementals just past the first shrine (Where the mobs are on top after you open a door).

Was able to get up there before with a Monk and abundant step.
    Great!

Thelanis: Shewind the Airbender (Sorc20/Epic5 -> Bard20/Epic8 -> Rog20/Epic8/Epic2 -> Harper_FvS20/Epic4 -> Art20/Epic8/Epic8 -> Rng20/Epic10 -> Drd6),
    Azaxe (Rog18/Wiz2 -> Sorc20/Epic8/Epic10->Sorc(EK)17)

that is in VON3 up above where you fight the earth elementals just past the first shrine (Where the mobs are on top after you open a door).

heh, did that too, was wondering if someone would post it
    Wiki dashboard with some useful stealthplay links. LONG LIVE STEALTH!
    Proud Knight of the Silver Legion, Cannith: Saekee (main) and some others typically parked at some level to help guildies and other players

Quote Originally Posted by Hafeal View Post
    Yes indeed, excellent.
    I couldn't help myself... it was the "No way you'll get this one ... " that made me do it.

Ok, back to letting the other kids play!
    "When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

The location for this one should be easy. But can you tell me how to get to this spot? Name the where & one of the two acceptable how's

"When asked if the developers hate the players, as they make so many challenging jumping puzzles, their response was that they have what they consider a “… normal amount of contempt for the players.” This is good. A dungeon master should always nurse a healthy contempt for his or her players."

Quote Originally Posted by Nonesuch2008 View Post
    The location for this one should be easy. But can you tell me how to get to this spot? Name the where & one of the two acceptable how's

House Deneith at the top of the tower, where you can upgrade Sentinels chain items, there's a side path that gets to the tower and then you climb, you can reach also in Tide Turns quest but there you cannot see that landscape only some kind of burning airship
    Last edited by alvarego; 09-24-2015 at 08:00 PM.
    Under and behind and inside everything this man took for granted, something horrible had been growing.

Server: Cannith - Toon: Holamdar - Guild: GODS

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post
    House Deneith at the top of the tower, where you can upgrade Sentinels chain items, there's a side path that gets to the tower and then you climb, you can reach also in Tide Turns quest but there you cannot see that landscape only some kind of burning airship
    Well done, it is the view from the level with Visbane's Folly. I would have accepted either the path or getting teleported up there by Visbane

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default No guesses?

... this one is easy - but something is wrong ...

too easy! Hmmm ...
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

how do you get up there? magic. simply magic

and as carl sagan tells us, any technology sufficently advanced is indistinguishable from magic

How far back there can you go? Can you go into the tunnels he walks through?
    Leader of Legion of Eberron on Cannith.

Characters: Loromir & Baldomir....among others.

Quote Originally Posted by kinggartk View Post
    How far back there can you go? Can you go into the tunnels he walks through?
    No, those tunnels dead end into nothing. Essentially when he disappears from what you can see below, he just immediately "goes away". Not anything interesting up there at all.

... this one is easy - but something is wrong ...
    I'm being good and letting the other kids have a turn playing

Hero
    Knight of Movember
    2014 DDO Players Council

I'm being good and letting the other kids have a turn playing
    I think w are good, lay it on me.
    The evolution of DDO: Stormreach to Eberron Unlimited to Dungeons & Dragons Online
    -1--2 -3 -4 -5--6 -7 -8--9--10 -11-12 13 14! 15 16 17 years & still spawning kobolds
    From Turbine to SSG, who are the devs anyway? DDO Peeps Tracker

Default another weird place to be ...

(hit on the image to get full sized) ... Where am I?
    Under and behind and inside everything this man took for granted, something horrible had been growing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by alvarego View Post

(hit on the image to get full sized) ... Where am I?
    Good question... Is it Enter the Kobold?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnie View Post
    Good question... Is it Enter the Kobold?
    ohhhh yes it is ... I was expecting this one to take longer

I think w are good, lay it on me.
    It looks like right after the puzzle wheel room in VoN4, but how did you get the iron golem on the other side of the entrance gate?

Cool Where Am I Now?

Let's see if this one rings any bells

2015 DDO Players Council

Let's see if this one rings any bells

That looks like the old Mabar-land in Delera's Graveyard to me. But maybe that's because we're right around the corner from the new version, The Night Revels.

Quote Originally Posted by Maquist View Post
    That looks like the old Mabar-land in Delera's Graveyard to me. But maybe that's because we're right around the corner from the new version, The Night Revels.
    Yes, well done, it's a Mabar shot from November of 2012. I thought it was a great angle, and in light of what happened I'm very glad that I took it.

Default Vanity Mirror

Have a go at this one

Page 22 of 126 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast