Page 106 of 126 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2516

Thread: Where Am I?

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    This anvil model came out with the Shadowfell Conspiracy expansion if I am not mistaken, circa Update 14. I posted the one in Shadow of a Doubt previously in the thread.
    The background here looks a lot like Druids Deep chain from Update 15, I'll guess The Druid's Curse?
    If not there, possibly Disciples of Shar?

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    Indeed you are correct. An easy one it seems, will need a tougher one to catch the Titus!

This anvil model came out with the Shadowfell Conspiracy expansion if I am not mistaken, circa Update 14. I posted the one in Shadow of a Doubt previously in the thread.
    The background here looks a lot like Druids Deep chain from Update 15, I'll guess The Druid's Curse?
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogger1234 View Post
    If not there, possibly Disciples of Shar?
    It is a later model anvil, correct. The world is right, the quests not.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    It is a later model anvil, correct. The world is right, the quests not.
    It's about where Seamus kills the wolf at the start of Lost in the Swamp. And you broke the vase.

It's about where Seamus kills the wolf at the start of Lost in the Swamp. And you broke the vase.
    bullseye
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

1st thought Necropolis wilderness aka Orchard. But I think the lightning is wrong.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

1st thought Necropolis wilderness aka Orchard. But I think the lightning is wrong.
    It is not in the Orchard of the Macabre wilderness area.
    It is in a different wilderness area.

Looks like one of the waterfalls down from the village area in the red fens.

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenicis View Post
    Looks like one of the waterfalls down from the village area in the red fens.
    Not Red Fens.
    I think you can only look up this waterfall. I've never found a way to climb it.

Not Red Fens.
    I think you can only look up this waterfall. I've never found a way to climb it.
    3BC at Garl's Tomb at an odd angle?

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

3BC at Garl's Tomb at an odd angle?
    Not in Three Barrel Cove, either. This waterfall is at the edge of the wilderness area. There isn't a path that goes around, behind or to the top of this waterfall.
    It is near a quest entrance, though.

Not in Three Barrel Cove, either. This waterfall is at the edge of the wilderness area. There isn't a path that goes around, behind or to the top of this waterfall.
    It is near a quest entrance, though.
    Somewhere in reavers refuge?

Traveler of the Skies
    Minotaur Annihilator

Somewhere in reavers refuge?
    Yes.
    Even though there are four wilderness zones off of Reaver's Refuge, this pretty much narrows it to:
    Not Aussircaex's Valley - it's all ice and snow
    Not Mount Reysalon - it's mostly lava
    Not Soami Gardens - it's pretty flat
    Which leaves Eerie Forest as the "somewhere."

To be specific, go past the entrance to Stealer of Souls, jump down in the water and beat up the earth elementals at the base of the waterfall and you'll be pretty much where I took that picture.

Yes.
    Even though there are four wilderness zones off of Reaver's Refuge, this pretty much narrows it to:
    Not Aussircaex's Valley - it's all ice and snow
    Not Mount Reysalon - it's mostly lava
    Not Soami Gardens - it's pretty flat
    Which leaves Eerie Forest as the "somewhere."

To be specific, go past the entrance to Stealer of Souls, jump down in the water and beat up the earth elementals at the base of the waterfall and you'll be pretty much where I took that picture.

I couldn't get into Eerie Forest to investigate. But I thought through every wilderness that is listed in the wiki. "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sir Arthud Conan Doyle

Since the downtime is forcing me to do long ignored chores, I post a short reprieve as motivation.

I couldn't get into Eerie Forest to investigate. But I thought through every wilderness that is listed in the wiki. "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." Sir Arthud Conan Doyle

Since the downtime is forcing me to do long ignored chores, I post a short reprieve as motivation.

One of Yarkuch's treasure rooms, the one to the left as you enter the throne room, a couple more steps and you would be standing where the spinners come up.

Cinnamon Synonym Anemone Sierim's Avatar

Found this in my screenshot folder, and I'm sure I took it to share here. Trouble is, it's several months old, and I don't recall the quest. I do know about what level range I was in, however, since the timestamp date matches that of another run I did.
    The threadkiller has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by mpetrarca View Post
    One of Yarkuch's treasure rooms, the one to the left as you enter the throne room, a couple more steps and you would be standing where the spinners come up.

correct mpetracra

Quote Originally Posted by Sierim View Post

Found this in my screenshot folder, and I'm sure I took it to share here. Trouble is, it's several months old, and I don't recall the quest. I do know about what level range I was in, however, since the timestamp date matches that of another run I did.
    Maybe it is a look up somewhere in necro 1?

Maybe it is a look up somewhere in necro 1?
    Hopefully is an "up". Otherwise, watch that first step....
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

This took some effort.
    ||| Ghallanda - Ryethieldus |||

Page 106 of 126 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast