Default Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Gingerlocks life 2, New Defiler and the return of Scary

Hey e1! I've had lots of fun over the past few weeks perfecting our strategies in Defiler and adjusting with the ongoing changes. Still lots of u27 gear to get for my toons! Since my last update I posted my 200th video and the channel is approaching another major milestone: 100,000 lifetime views! Thank you everyone for all of your kind words. I'm really glad to know that these videos are helpful and entertaining to DDOers out there!

Gingerlocks Life 2: DONE!
    Blasting through my second warlock life (Tainted Scholar Fiend Pact) was a very different experience than the bursting Enlightened Spirit of life 1. I made the Gingerlocks series to capture my first experiences with warlock and share what I learn along the way. This week I posted the final video of life 2. All life 2 episodes are below!
    · Episode 10: Level 3 Elite Lost Tome
    · Episode 11: Level 6 Elite Depths Chain
    · Episode 12: Level 8 Elite Purge the Heretics
    · Episode 13: Level 10 Elite Tharashk Arena (VON 1)
    · Episode 14: Level 13 Elite Tomb of the Blighted
    · Episode 15: Level 16 Elite Ghosts of Perdition
    · Episode 16: Level 18 Elite Lines of Supply
    Life 3: Old Great One Pact, Soul Eater coming soon!

Defiler of the Just: post patch 1 hotfix
    Some nice changes were made to DDO's newest raid in u27 patch 1 and then even more changes in the 8/20/15 hotfix. Most significantly in terms of strategy is that the Abishai Executioners are leashed to the fallen archons and can no longer be pulled into the portal rooms, and the layout of the center of the main chamber has been significantly altered. After experimenting with some different strategies, we decided to go with a crew of 3 people in each corner and we've been pretty happy with this method. Check out the changes and how this strategy works below!

The Return of Scary!
    Last year I made a beginners guide series to my pure druid caster/healer/quasi-tank build. For the build I made a new toon Scaryspyce and played through a heroic first life version of the build. I parked the toon after hitting level 20 and it sat unused for a long time. A couple months ago I decided to quietly start leveling her up to cap so that I had another toon to raid with. I recently attempted to solo EE Legend of Two-toed Tobias to try to get a jibbers blade on that toon and I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to do so without having any capped destinies and with nominal gear. I didn't intend to make this a part of the beginner's guide series, but afterward it just seemed to make sense. See how she performs in Beginners Guide to the Gingerspyce Druid Build #21: L27: Solo EE Two-Toed Tobias.

I'll be posting the first video of Gingerlocks life 3 very soon and I must've had too much coffee that night because I get a little ridiculous in it. See you there!

Much Love,
    Gingerspyce of Sarlona

PS. I was a guest on last week's episode of DDOCast where we discuss update 26 and update 27! You can watch the episode at DDOCast 393 - Update 26 & 27 Review

Older updates:
    8/2/15 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Gingerlocks life 1, u27 Trial and Defiler Day 1
    7/10/15 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Litany Bosses, A Reaver's Refuge Tour, EEMOD and a new series!
    6/15/15 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: House of Death, LOB Tanking and Spell Point Regeneration!
    5/30/15 Gingerspyce's Week in Videos: Wolf Armor, Permadeath and Taking out the Trash in MOD
    Last edited by Nachomammashouse; 08-21-2015 at 06:22 AM.